_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love them and they are on my list to get BUT what kills me is the trainers next to the big fake LV case 😂😂😂😂
I have quite a few designer bags and shoes and hate hate hate knock off stuff! Especially hate seeing someone have one designer item and rest all fake 🤮🤮
I am the same I love my designers. Me and my partner have good jobs we own our own house we don't have kids we have the disposable income to spend on tit we shouldn't. But if you have a real gucci bag worth £1200 and £500 trainers you are not going around with fake Louis Vuittons! I would not be seen dead with a knock off or a copy. I rock Primark but not a fake.

My friend got balenciagas (the ones the look like socks 😂) for £30 from China they arrived within days and they didn't come in a branded box but they are pretty good to be fair I wouldn't do it but I am betting titters has! 😂

Reactions: 4
Someone please #gift ol' Tittany a Thesaurus. She needs some new adjectives sharpish. Cute...no

• Haha
I reckon his are real but her’s are snide, it would have been paraded to all of us if they were real! Yeah I love designer shoes, trainers and bags but all my clothes are Asos and topshop 😂

Reactions: 2
I’d rather go without than have fakes. All my jeans etc are ASOS or topshop but trainers or items like coats are designer because they last and I’d rather invest

Notice she’s changed her shoes now that she’s out. Back to the converse that don’t fit around her ankles 😂

Notice she’s changed her shoes now that she’s out. Back to the converse that don’t fit around her ankles 😂
I was a saddo and watched a youtube video on a girl who ordered fake Balenciagas and she said they rubbed badly and her feet looked like they hurt. I wonder if that might be Titneys problem!

• Haha
Won’t share this one until she knows she can recommend it? Yet will happily share the ‘gifted/press trips’ before staying there 👀👀👀
Don’t film every bleeping inch of your room then if you don’t want questions? bleeping riles me up.

I shouldn’t have but I’ve refollowed so I can Tattle chat as you’re all hilarious on here

• Haha
*invite

You bleeping beggy woman. How about you actually pay for something? Omg this riles me up no end. I'm really angry.

Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping woman. I say we all report her account until it gets taken down 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see her inbox of her emails I bet she plans a trip then sits there and emails a load of restaurants to ask for free meals in exchange for an insta post 🤮🤮 what an actual woman! I don’t know what’s worse the fake designer and passing it off as real (defo fake as she never seems to buy from the shops she is in, always goes home and orders off the Internet 🤔) or to begging for free meals when she goes anywhere. Imagine dumping your daughter every weekend to lie about in an apartment and walk around begging free meals so you can look like an influencer on Instagram

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see her inbox of her emails I bet she plans a trip then sits there and emails a load of restaurants to ask for free meals in exchange for an insta post 🤮🤮 what an actual woman! I don’t know what’s worse the fake designer and passing it off as real (defo fake as she never seems to buy from the shops she is in, always goes home and orders off the Internet 🤔) or to begging for free meals when she goes anywhere. Imagine dumping your daughter every weekend to lie about in an apartment and walk around begging free meals so you can look like an influencer on Instagram
With stupid blow up doll lips and slug brow

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d love to message the restaurant and find out if she was actually invited, or if she’s just putting invite to be a dick (probably the latter)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.