_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always upfront about the protein ADs and actually used protein shakes before becoming a rep for them. She works out and needs them. Unlike Danielle who just has them to make some money
I am not saying she doesn't need them not sure where you are getting that from? I actually use her code for protein as I train for a sport I do six days a week and don't eat meat or diary so I need protein also. ASA guidelines is that an AD has to be declared straight away she always does it in the last story so thats not following the rules.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 22.49.10.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 22.49.30.png

Last edited:
How the hell is she affording a pair of £600 pair of trainers, designer handbag, expensive make up, away nearly every weekend which usually involves shopping aswell!! Seriously these skin people she works with can’t be paying her that much for what she sells!!!
Where is the trainer post??

Wonder why she took The trainer post off her story🤔
Maybe she realises she a bragger!

Reactions: 2
I had a look for Tattle purposes this morning. So, why did she unzip her bra on stories? duck off

Why do people need to know how many syns are in soothers?

“i’M sO iLl” get off your bleeping phone flogging daft spices, bragging about 600 quid trainers and doing swipe ups for absolute tit!!!!

Reactions: 5
Begney, those boob vans are for breast cancer. Not because nob heads get their boobs done and want boob print on everything. YOU’RE FEMALE, all females have boobs. Why are you obsessed you head

Reactions: 8
I still laugh that she originally wanted big fake Jordan style titties and came back with average size (ones that is right for her frame) - she obvs didn’t do any proper research on it and that proper surgeons wouldn’t allow her to go so frigging big unless you literally chuck money at them.

Reactions: 1
Blood is harder to get out of any material than red wine is. Teach her for being braggy online.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her voice is soo frigging annoying she's so nasaly! And proper makes me cringe when she shakes the bottle of that tit face mask

Feels so Ill but off again for the weekend without the kid. Poor thing is probably glad she won’t have a phone shoved in her face all weekend tho

Reactions: 5
I earn a pretty good salary and I love my designer gear but £600 on those tweenie style shoes! I think she’s lying about them being genuine, if they were we would have had the selfridges bag splashed all over insta. (Missed her story about them so going on the fact I didn’t see her buy them on her brum video the other weekend).

duck they are such ugly stompers. Absolutely HATE those clumpy hideous trainers. Worst fashion item to come back imo...

Maybe she’s hoping the huge trainers will make her ankles look a normal size

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck they are such ugly stompers. Absolutely HATE those clumpy hideous trainers. Worst fashion item to come back imo...

Maybe she’s hoping the huge trainers will make her ankles look a normal size
I think the blood on her shoes are from her cankles spontaneously combusting due to always being squeezed into shoes that don’t fit her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually love those trainers and was saving for them, but she’s put me off 😂

• Wow
I earn a pretty good salary and I love my designer gear but £600 on those tweenie style shoes! I think she’s lying about them being genuine, if they were we would have had the selfridges bag splashed all over insta. (Missed her story about them so going on the fact I didn’t see her buy them on her brum video the other weekend).
her partner supposedly bought some in Brum so that's over a grand on 2 pairs of proper ugly trainers 🙄 I don't buy it unless its drug money. Poor Betsy still gets 2nd hand shoes off ebay yet they can drop that kind of money on shoes plus numerous weekends away. working one day a week in a sunbed shop and a partner working in insurance must really bring home the money hey?

Reactions: 4
I do love them and they are on my list to get BUT what kills me is the trainers next to the big fake LV case 😂😂😂😂
I have quite a few designer bags and shoes and hate hate hate knock off stuff! Especially hate seeing someone have one designer item and rest all fake 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do love them and they are on my list to get BUT what kills me is the trainers next to the big fake LV case 😂😂😂😂
I have quite a few designer bags and shoes and hate hate hate knock off stuff! Especially hate seeing someone have one designer item and rest all fake 🤮🤮
I thought the exact same 😂 it's so trashy to wear everything designer labelled up. it really cheapens the look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.