_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Once the meat was browned off...’

When I saw this. One word. TRIGGERED. The mince is still bleeping pink 😂😂

I never post on here, but that one got me.

8B065766-DB62-4EFC-9766-CE95FDBB5BBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It may have been mentioned before, and also may be a regional thing (???) but WHY oh WHY does she say 'oven it' instead of 'put it in the oven'?

'I'll oven it for 20 minutes', 'I've oven-ed that for an hour' EW EW EW. EW.

Ew.

Reactions: 7
It may have been mentioned before, and also may be a regional thing (???) but WHY oh WHY does she say 'oven it' instead of 'put it in the oven'?

'I'll oven it for 20 minutes', 'I've oven-ed that for an hour' EW EW EW. EW.

Ew.
Think it’s just a chav thing

Reactions: 5
Ugh the way she says 19.99 from Zaraaa when talking about Betsy’s new coat boils my piss 🤮 she is putrid
Feel sorry for Betsy, she still looked poorly on that video. Could tell she didn't want to be filmed.

Reactions: 1
CFD83F38-6B7B-4488-84AE-00DEAF8434B3.jpeg

Someone was selling that bloody nu skin stuff in a pop up shop in my local town. (I’m not in the midlands so it defo wasn’t her)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this all she does put that mask on her face. Seriously sick of the same adds and swipe ups so boring now!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.