_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone knows her address please arrange for a skip to be outside her house for when she returns from Greece I would die

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story asking a question to her following. Was dying to reply with google it ya feral duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s a size 10 then I am a size 0

Except I’m not, I’m a size 10...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her phone filming Betsy from the minute they get up again 🙄 totally pointless video of her making a bed that no one gives a duck about. Wonder what content she’ll have for us today, maybe a photoshoot in front of those hedges? More photos of her and Betsy on the steps? mabye a quick video of the hotels private beach that she hasn’t been to yet???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On her phone filming Betsy from the minute they get up again 🙄 totally pointless video of her making a bed that no one gives a duck about. Wonder what content she’ll have for us today, maybe a photoshoot in front of those hedges? More photos of her and Betsy on the steps? mabye a quick video of the hotels private beach that she hasn’t been to yet???
Her profile is public and she’s posting pictures of her in a tiny bikini for the world to see. She’s eight years old. Won’t post her gong of a boyfriend but will post semi naked videos of her daughter for every weirdo to leer over 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s horrid. Do what I do and google it😡 she needs to take her own advice when she’s on the beg for free crap. Absolutely too big for her boots now. (Size 10 to fit her toenail in)
I wouldn’t say she was a size 10. Her bag is always infringe of her legs

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Betsy as she obviously has compassion thinking of others (like making the bed) unlike her mother. Britney is probably gonna drain that out of her like she drained her childhood by making her into a grownup at seven.

Reactions: 7
Her boyfriends on his phone in most of her photos too 😂 bloody hell what a boring couple!! Glued to your phone all day while on holiday!

Reactions: 3
Sunglasses in at night in a taxi.. just because they are Fendi they aren’t stuck to your face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.