_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s got another insta account and messages herself asking for all these codes?? Because she always covers the photo of the person ‘messaging’ her.... and who would message her on holiday for a wax melt code ffs 🙄😂
Ive always thought she was messaging herself asking for codes 😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have much personality does she? Like she’s very monotone when she speak, I can’t actually tell when she’s happy/sad/angry/excited because her expression is the same aaaaaaaalllll the timmmmeeeeeee (Brittany voice 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t even watch anymore. She just seems soulless and fed up. This entire gifted not gifted press discount but discount we could all get discount ad not an ad holiday has just seems so forced. She has sold her soul for wax melts and a mud mask. I wonder if it was worth it? I for one know I would rather a holiday filled with laughter and adventure where I can leave my phone at the hotel if I wanted to. I think she was quick to say yes to some discount and now feels trapped in the forced fake advertisement, she’s clearly shoving a lot of extra stuff in on her last day too showing the menu etc it’s just painful

Reactions: 9
Even if and when she’s telling the truth people won’t believe her cos all she does it peddle tit codes and products to her following for her own gain 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The hilarious thing is, my boyfriend tattooed himself at 17 coz he’s a dick and has some awful tattoos on his legs, yet they look better than his prison cell tats :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Poor Betsy on holiday and didn’t see her with a bucket and spade on the beach or anything aimed towards child friendly. Hate how she parades her begging for free stuff aswell 😢 do what you want for you but leave Betsy off the tagged posts #gifted #ad #imabeggingbitch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Betsy on holiday and didn’t see her with a bucket and spade on the beach or anything aimed towards child friendly. Hate how she parades her begging for free stuff aswell 😢 do what you want for you but leave Betsy off the tagged posts #gifted #ad #imabeggingbitch
How old is the baine

Honestly that kid looks so glad to be going home.
Normally I would watch people on holiday and be jealous and making me want another....definitely not this holiday. Looks so dull and boring. Literally did nothing kid friendly apart from go to the 2 waterslides one time. Surely there was more to do outside of the hotel? Water park? Days out? A zoo? Something? But I guess she would have had to pay for that 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also her going home is the most of the hotel I’ve seen? She didn’t promote it well at all.

Reactions: 7
A #presstrip and they didn’t even get a late checkout? and of course Beggy wouldn’t pay extra for a late checkout. Couldn’t even take Betsy to any adventure/water park, zoo a child’s activity? . Wow she went to the kids club once!!! Why didn’t they just leave Betsy at her Nannies and go alone. Poor kid looked so bored and fed up.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else dreading hi guyyyyys so it’s mud mask Monday and for those of you that are askiiing il add a swipe up for the discount 🙄🙄🙄 wonder how much she has gained on her holiday as she said she was a size 10 sorry but she can’t be, she has done amazing don’t get me wrong but clearly a 12/14

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think she’s got another insta account and messages herself asking for all these codes?? Because she always covers the photo of the person ‘messaging’ her.... and who would message her on holiday for a wax melt code ffs 🙄😂
She’s got another account for her a Betsy that is private haha so probably uses that to message herself the weirdo!

• Haha
Anyone else dreading hi guyyyyys so it’s mud mask Monday and for those of you that are askiiing il add a swipe up for the discount 🙄🙄🙄 wonder how much she has gained on her holiday as she said she was a size 10 sorry but she can’t be, she has done amazing don’t get me wrong but clearly a 12/14
I can bet you that she will not even mention a weigh in on Friday! And then in a couple of weeks she’ll be like oh my god iv lost 3 pounds today guyyyyyys!

• Haha
A #presstrip and they didn’t even get a late checkout? and of course Beggy wouldn’t pay extra for a late checkout. Couldn’t even take Betsy to any adventure/water park, zoo a child’s activity? . Wow she went to the kids club once!!! Why didn’t they just leave Betsy at her Nannies and go alone. Poor kid looked so bored and fed up.
Exactly this! The most you saw is her dragging Betsy round the shops buying clothes for herself, can’t she do that at home! Going on holiday with such a young child should be aimed at her and her having fun! Once she went to the kids club and then they went on the slides once, the rest was walking round shops and lieing at the pool by their room, she probably would have had more fun at home with her nan!

Also it goes to show that she begged a discount for this holiday 🤣 from what she was saying earlier she has obviously booked the holiday AND THEN emailed them telling them she’s an influencer are their any perks and they’ve probably given her 10% off like everyone else 🤣 imagine getting that and spending your week writing press discount on everything! Definition of a BEG!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.