_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the “do what i do - google it “ yeah right begney , your never asking for stuff and recommendations are you ? Or is that just when you want more free tat 🤔 had to buy your own suitcases and suncream did you - bet you were gutted after asking on your insta . Shes vile

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she always wiping her mouth?
I suppose I could do what she does and "Just Google it" but where's the fun in that?

She has no problem answering people's questions when she's being paid to advertise something but she's not profiting from the 'press discount' thing so clearly feels entitled to be a snarky witch about it.

Also, is she aware that that ankle bracelet is cutting off the circulation in her leg?
I know its a size 10 *coughs* but girl, it's far too small. You're going to end up losing a leg at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always wiping her mouth?
I suppose I could do what she does and "Just Google it" but where's the fun in that?

She has no problem answering people's questions when she's being paid to advertise something but she's not profiting from the 'press discount' thing so clearly feels entitled to be a snarky witch about it.

Also, is she aware that that ankle bracelet is cutting off the circulation in her leg?
I know its a size 10 *coughs* but girl, it's far too small. You're going to end up losing a leg at this rate 😂
The mouth wiping is disgusting! Is it because she is constantly stuffing her face?

If I went there on holiday I would be really disappointed! It looks like its trying to pretend its a 5* but its actually like the hotels I used to go to in Ibiza at 18. Not that there is anything wrong with them sort of places just the photos are so misleading on the internet as an exclusive resort. I have not seen one photo or video that Titney has shared that looks like paradise it makes out to be.

Reactions: 5
Have they even taken Betsy to the beach so she can play in the sand and have fun? Poor kid must be bored out of her mind!

Reactions: 2
Love the “do what i do - google it “ yeah right begney , your never asking for stuff and recommendations are you ? Or is that just when you want more free tat 🤔 had to buy your own suitcases and suncream did you - bet you were gutted after asking on your insta . Shes vile
Why couldn’t she google the baby bouncer, hair bands, hair clips, holiday bags blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she adding not an AD to her *pressdiscount now?? I bet she’s had at least 1 message from a pissed off follower asking if she’s being paid for this 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
maybe Betsy got bored of not being allowed to play on the beach like a normal child so whipped the sharpie out and drew on her dad?

duck sake I don’t know what’s worse, her rubbish tits or his tit tattoos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who keeps going letting someone tattoo you when they’re coming out like that and the one we saw yesterday!

Now I’m 100% convinced the reason she doesn’t show him because he’s covered head to toe in badly done tattoos!!! Now I need to see the one on his face, bet that’s another laugh 🤣🤣

Attachments

duck sake I don’t know what’s worse, her rubbish tits or his tit tattoos 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who keeps going letting someone tattoo you when they’re coming out like that and the one we saw yesterday!

Now I’m 100% convinced the reason she doesn’t show him because he’s covered head to toe in badly done tattoos!!! Now I need to see the one on his face, bet that’s another laugh 🤣🤣
it's like a mirror image of her

• Haha
Did anyone notice the look on her face when she said it wasnt a gifted holiday? She looked SO unimpressed. She probably thinks she deserves one

Have they even taken Betsy to the beach so she can play in the sand and have fun? Poor kid must be bored out of her mind!
I actually feel really sorry for Betsy! Poor kid doesnt seem to be allowed to actually be a kid and go off and have fun

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I really need to see more of his tattoos 🤣 I haven't laughed so much in ages they are the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.