_beingbrittany #2 The adventures of Skippany and her size 10 feral toenail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marking my place in the thread - can’t keep up 😹

In other news, I don’t follow her but I like to check in at least once a day and when I went to search for her I actually put into insta ‘titney’. I blame you lot 😹

doesnt mean she needs to pull a Bruce at the breakfast table
bleeping hell I'm dying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If after 13 years my partner came home with them tattoos I would send him packing. Not because of how they look (because peoples looks do change) but because I would realises what a bleeping idiot he was for not finding a proper tattooist!

Reactions: 1
All I’ve seen her eat while she’s been there is a club sandwich, chips, a fry up, bags of crisps and now chocolate covered Oreos 😂 where’s the Greek food ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s wearing a size 12 skirt guys so

SHES NOT A SIZE 10

I think she’s looking more towards size 14 though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Love how the bag had to be facing the camera to tell us all she doesn’t care - obviously do tho hun your stories make it blatant how much of this holiday you’ve spent reading here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.