_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can always tell from her videos when she comes on because she is rating herself…. Her stupid little face and stupid little voice. She had nothing to talk about and just looks into the camera pulling eye duck faces. bleep!! Also that dress looks bleeping stupid with those nails.
She is my number one hate follow by a country mile. 😂

EBDAF03B-4B40-4115-8461-D914B30C057A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can always tell from her videos when she comes on because she is rating herself…. Her stupid little face and stupid little voice. She had nothing to talk about and just looks into the camera pulling eye duck faces. bleep!! Also that dress looks bleeping stupid with those nails.
She is my number one hate follow by a country mile. 😂

View attachment 1207483
She looks like a bratz doll

Reactions: 3
I’ve never come across this girl before until Poppy Adams shared her disgusting new nails. I’m not sure what I hate more, the nails or the tacky “love hard” tattoo across her knuckles 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Betsy is loving her day eating out with her unmumsy mum again at a place isn’t at all child friendly 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think we need to set up a help group for all the poor kids of this baffoon, Flopperholic, Booze Mummy and Beggy Lamb. They can swap horror stories and support each other.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never come across this girl before until Poppy Adams shared her disgusting new nails. I’m not sure what I hate more, the nails or the tacky “love hard” tattoo across her knuckles 🤢
She’s besties with rosh the gruff!!

Reactions: 4
Thought she said that she never wears makeup?

Also, manifesting an ASOS discount code?
That’s the equivalent of hoping DFS have a sale on.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so disappointed there’s an ASOS code on and she’s not aff linked 20 tent dresses that she doesn’t own or will never actually order 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.