_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t brush her hair but it’s up on her head neat.. why she soooo bloody annoying who even thinks to lie about pointless tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And you know she’s stood outside someone’s house doing it, and they are looking out of their window getting the wide side angle of her, looking and thinking, “what’s that bleep doing taking pouty selfies” 😂😂

Imagine standing in the middle of the street pouting like a stuffed crust bleep. Get over yourself Pam, you ain’t all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually reminds me of a hog roast these days 🤦‍♀️ its worrying how big she's gotten again after the progress she made. Shame really

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if the whole look at the moment wasn’t bad enough, she’s literally chosen the most disgustingly chavvy nail design I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if the whole look at the moment wasn’t bad enough, she’s literally chosen the most disgustingly chavvy nail design I’ve ever seen 😂
I don’t know why she’s making such a fuss about her nail tech moving to Derby. Pretty sure she used to go to Derby to have her hair done so if she rates her as much as she says she does then she’d just keep using her. It’s only 20 minutes on the train!

Reactions: 11
She will find any thing to moan at like come on she has the most annoying voice so why not use it to moan about tit that doesn’t matter 😂 not as if she can do anything else

Reactions: 1
Those tattoos on her fingers look like a hardened criminal with ‘love” and ” hate” on each hand.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.