_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her clothes are always creased, I’m assuming she doesn’t own an iron🤔 as no one has gifted her 1 🤷🏼‍♀️
0E766395-D551-49EA-9B0A-A95B0EBED2F1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Call me jealous (I am in a way I guess), but I’m up ready to go to work as is my husband. Our son is in bed and despite it being the Easter holidays we can’t afford to take him away as we’re conscious of the rise in living costs, all this utilities tit and fuel prices. How do this pair of absolute thundercunts afford this lifestyle when they appear to have no proper jobs and a, therefore, unrealiable income?! And whilst I’m on one, not only are they lucky enough to be off on another jaunt away from home, they’ve dragged their child along to what can only be described as an adults break. I despise them 😂
Do you parade your son all over social media?
Do you make them do things that they supposedly 'like' simply due to the fact that it is the only option they have so they just accept it?
Do you have a sense of purpose in life?
Do you have self-respect?
Do you spend quality time with your family, when work allows?
Then I'd say that, on balance, you are definitely happier, more financially stable in the long run and generally significantly less of a div than those two! 🤣

I know it's frustrating but I am sure that you have a better quality of life that you and your son will look back on more fondly than their poor kid.
😊👍😊👍💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beggy Brittany loves her cheese, once wore tents, now their marquees!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck me! That’s a cankle and a half! Reminds me of when you see those little old ladies at the bus stop in the summer with their sandals on and massive water retention in their ankles. 😂 except Brittany is not 87 and doesn’t have arthritis that prevents her from circulating her joints. Chubster!!! Maybe it’s cheesseee retention. 🤪

9E459937-5F57-4A80-A767-9BC18E6D4E4A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
duck me! That’s a cankle and a half! Reminds me of when you see those little old ladies at the bus stop in the summer with their sandals on and massive water retention in their ankles. 😂 except Brittany is not 87 and doesn’t have arthritis that prevents her from circulating her joints. Chubster!!! Maybe it’s cheesseee retention. 🤪

View attachment 1192486
Im 32 with severe arthritis in my feet/knee/hips and i can confirm my feet DO NOT look like this!

The cheese is literally taking over her body,Starting with her feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seen quite a few people say that when she lost all her wright on sw she wasn't with Sean is that a fact or just what people are thinking because if so that explains her major weight gain

Reactions: 3
I've seen quite a few people say that when she lost all her wright on sw she wasn't with Sean is that a fact or just what people are thinking because if so that explains her major weight gain
He went ‘ away’ for like a year also she never used to show him and blank his face out. Think they did also break up for a period at the start

Reactions: 5
She definitely came across as single when I started following her about 3/4 years ago. There were no weekends away, always just trips to primark and Tkmaxx with Betsy. She genuinely came across as a lovely young mum who had a great relationship with her child. Then once she got to target he suddenly started appearing on her stories and then that’s when all the influencer shite started. I’ve seen a lot of comments from people on older threads that live locally and confirmed he had left her for someone at work I think it was?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.