_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always posts a collection of photos to her insta page with her being first ..then pictures of her food and Betsy

Reactions: 4
I know no one wants to hear about Betsy, but titts really is moulding her into her mini the photo she shared this morning of Betsy looking away from the camera, nails done and food in front of her!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know no one wants to hear about Betsy, but titts really is moulding her into her mini the photo she shared this morning of Betsy looking away from the camera, nails done and food in front of her!
I think it's disgusting she's never been allowed to just be a typical child

Reactions: 14
When did she remove the bio about mid size styling after weight loss? Just noticed it’s gone!

Reactions: 1
They just don't look like your typical villagey museum goers. All they do is eat.... Chocolate milkshake for the car journey!! Bottle of water would have been better!!

Reactions: 6
They just don't look like your typical villagey museum goers. All they do is eat.... Chocolate milkshake for the car journey!! Bottle of water would have been better!!

I thought this! Those milkshakes are 500 calories each, and can guarantee there’ll be more ‘treats’ throughout the day. They’re just not teaching that poor little girl about nutritious, healthy food and what her body needs. When was the last time she played sports, or joined a child friendly activity/club? It’s just food, food, food.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.