_beingbrittany #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been following her for long. Is her current partner not the father of her daughter?

Shouldn’t she has put ad gifted pr on her crappy reel? Surprise surprise no fucks given about Betsy again

Reactions: 3
I’m howling how she gets someone to hold the camera 8ft in the air to make her look smaller or she just crops her bottom half out!! There will prob be a swipe up later for her trousers you can’t even see

Reactions: 9
She makes me think of Mr Creosote from Monty Python - one day she will simply explode from all the shite that she eats.

• Haha
The size of her beastly hand/wrist/arm! Her hair covering her double chin! I hate how she tries to work the angles and these so called candid shots lol. Bullshit! All posed
The mum in me HATES seeing people wearing something hanging off their shoulder. I just want to straighten her up 🤣 looks so uncomfortable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.