__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you cook dinner and your first thought is โ€œomg Iโ€™ve done a Brittanyโ€ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ my justification is 1) the rest of my dinner isnโ€™t OTT portion size (I donโ€™t think) and 2) the salmon is defrosted so I thought Iโ€™d best use it up today.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
When you cook dinner and your first thought is โ€œomg Iโ€™ve done a Brittanyโ€ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ my justification is 1) the rest of my dinner isnโ€™t OTT portion size (I donโ€™t think) and 2) the salmon is defrosted so I thought Iโ€™d best use it up today.
No ur good brittany are normally triple that size ๐Ÿ˜‚ and no squeezy cheese in sight ๐Ÿ˜‚ it looks lovely by the way xx

No ur good brittany are normally triple that size ๐Ÿ˜‚ and no squeezy cheese in sight ๐Ÿ˜‚ it looks lovely by the way xx
Not the best meal Iโ€™ve had but Iโ€™m getting over flu so Iโ€™m too achy to cook anything more sophisticated but thank you โ˜บ
She looks like she has put on all of the 10 stone she lost back on ๐Ÿคฏ
omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She deffo knows how to work her angles when she takes her own photos!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s probs my wearing the maternity one. How many tent dresses does cheese tits own now!
She looks like cousin it. Why is it so hard to look at the camera? There is nothing candid about the photos you post hun. You look An idiot so you may as well help yourself and smile

Reactions: 6
I canโ€™t believe how big sheโ€™s got. I know loads of us put weight on in lockdown. Think Iโ€™ve gained 2 stone since March 2020 but Jesus she does look nearly back to her biggest, her arms are like hams!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I canโ€™t believe how big sheโ€™s got. I know loads of us put weight on in lockdown. Think Iโ€™ve gained 2 stone since March 2020 but Jesus she does look nearly back to her biggest, her arms are like hams!
Definitely back to her biggest or more! The curse of slimming world and gifted brownies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely back to her biggest or more! The curse of slimming world and gifted brownies!!
I thought she was being good and doing calorie counting and pt but since April all sheโ€™s done is eat out! I know I have gained weight as Iโ€™ve drank so much wine this last year but she doesnt drink so she must be eating loads to gain nearly 10 stone back. Sheโ€™s very good at taking angled pics and her hair and makeup is better now so I donโ€™t think she sees what we see. Again nothing wrong with weight gain but own it, she may aswell put plus size blogger now as thatโ€™s what she is. Sheโ€™s gotta be a 20 now. She will be heading into Callie Thorpe , Jess on the plus size, Danielle vanier and poppy territory in a month. What a waste having that boob job.

Reactions: 9
She looks like she has put on all of the 10 stone she lost back on ๐Ÿคฏ
This is everything that's wrong with social media and it breaks my heart you know ๐Ÿ’” thinking of impressionable young girls who end up with all kinds of disorders ๐Ÿฅบ I wish people would be bleeping honest with how they look!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.