__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it when she got back with that pathetic excuse of a partnaaar? Because she definitely lost it all while he was away putting it about!
woah woah woah am i missing something?! i thought her and her spud-head boyfriend have always been together? didn’t know they split up and got back together?

Reactions: 4
woah woah woah am i missing something?! i thought her and her spud-head boyfriend have always been together? didn’t know they split up and got back together?
Oh yeah about 3 years ago when I first started following her (maybe about 5/6 stone down at that point and when her account was actually great to follow) she clearly wasn’t with him. There’s been a lot of chat on these threads about him leaving her for someone from work and then came crawling back.

Go onnnn who messaged Mr Krabs???

..LMAO first bit of hate———— Ok HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not squidclaw being the most bothered unbothered passive aggressive tit tonight. Dying at her telling someone else about their mirror selfie game when I’m a little teapot beadle pincher literally needs a sling. Heaven forbid she goes missing. Nobody could identify her from those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not squidclaw being the most bothered unbothered passive aggressive tit tonight. Dying at her telling someone else about their mirror selfie game when I’m a little teapot beadle pincher literally needs a sling. Heaven forbid she goes missing. Nobody could identify her from those.
Who do they think they are 🤣🤣🤣 she's as much of a prick as her pal titters

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have both been inboxing that account spouting the be kind shite, I can’t tolerate that coming from a racist soz hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
And Brittany is in the defence, I don’t know why she has brought her daughter into it because at the end of the day the only lesson she is being taught is one of her mother that it’s ok to lie & pretend you look different. She is not teaching her it’s ok to love your body no matter what shape it is, the only person damaging her daughters image of herself is her not some lady who has rightfully pointed out that many ‘influences’ modify there photos so that they no longer resemble themselves for financial gain
I can’t be doing with all that be kind tit from people like Brittany we all know they watch here like hawks remember the fake account no neck set up on Instagram when he and tithead were outed they are all as vile as each other and as for squiddy to say hug my mum a little tighter is a bloody joke! You’ve been outed love not lost your claw hand ffs! It’s not camera angles from these two it’s blatant lying to followers and themselves what they actually look like. If tithead was the honest person she makes out she would own her weight gain do a proper unfiltered un photoshopped story but she won’t as she embarrassed and thinks she will lose a few free brownies

Reactions: 8
I love how telling people to stop lying is body shaming. Surely altering your pics and hiding your true body is body shaming yourself. 🤔
The #bekind mob love to preach kindness and I agree, we should be kind to people! But we should also be able to critique harmful practises on social media without the flying monkeys being dispatched.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know lots of people tweak their images but to alter them into oblivion and back is ridiculous them two photos of squid and completely different and look like before and afters not an hr or two apart, if tithead isn’t ashamed of herself why untag herself in those other photos, it’s because she’s been shown as she really is, bigger than she probably ever was before.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just read the posts on the page with the messages she’s got and it’s pathetic all her little or not so little huns saying what a nice girl squid is are they to thick to see that’s not the issue it’s the lies and deceit that’s everyone’s issue squids learnt from tithead to hide the truth!! I really can’t be arsed with bekind women supporting women tripe ffs just get a grip and see what the real issue is, I mean Betsy isn’t the smallest girl for her age how would tit feel if she was looking at these deceitful liars images thinking she doesn’t match their image then also seeing her mother alters her own images is that going to make her think her puppy fat isn’t right then starve herself to look like the false altered images, if I was tit and her Betsy was to have issues I’d look nearer to home to lay blame. So instead of spouting crap of be kind of I was these id start spouting be truthful before she starts damaging her daughter

If none of this makes sense it’s because i am wound up pissed off and tired! I’m going for a sleep before she annoys me any more!!

Thanks for the reports, tattle is about influencers and posting tattlers own ig accounts is not allowed. It gets so spammy with so many nobody clout chasing accounts that repeat what's posted here and post their ig names posted here to gain followers from here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.