__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I also add it isn’t an issue she’s gained weight and my comparison isn’t to mock her gaining weight! I’m hoping some of her followers who are brainwashed by her come here and see her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks like she has put on all of the 10 stone she lost back on 🤯

How does she look do different here to the selfies she posts? I'm guessing she photo shops? If she's happy with her weight gain why doesn't she just say / dress accordingly rather than wear these baggy dresses? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can I also add it isn’t an issue she’s gained weight and my comparison isn’t to mock her gaining weight! I’m hoping some of her followers who are brainwashed by her come here and see her for what she is.
There is no way she’s a 14 and when she says she can wear mediums etc or size down she just looks silly as the camera never lies when you aren’t cropping and angling the picture yourself .

She carries on like this she will gain another 5 stone by Xmas!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She does herself no favours either by wearing the dresses she does!

I am so gobsmacked how much weight she has gained. She must have a bingeating disorder. So much for slimming world working load of rubbish gives eating disorders people loose weight then dont know how to eat in the real world

Reactions: 5
there is absolutely nothing wrong with gaining weight I just wish she would own it, be honest with her followers that she is starting her slimming world journey again. She’d gain a whole lot more followers if she would just be real with everyone!

Reactions: 8
Yes weight gain is normal your correct but gaining around +4 stone unless you have some thing medically wrong with you is not.

When did she start gaining? Does anyone have an Idea? I wouldn't have a clue as she's been really clever with hiding it. I'd take a guess and say when she stopped going to group and started stuffing her face with brownies

Reactions: 3
When did she start gaining? Does anyone have an Idea? I wouldn't have a clue as she's been really clever with hiding it. I'd take a guess and say when she stopped going to group and started stuffing her face with brownies
U go back November last year she doesnt look very big at all my guess is December onwards

Actually i stand corrected i think it was around july as u see she gradually gets bigger

Last edited:
You don’t calorie count and be in a deficit and gain weight, it’s impossible. You also don’t do slimming world *properly* and gain weight. She’s been stuffing donuts and chocolate in at night, every night. I reckon she’s a right binge eater thanks to SW. Nothing will fix it, she’ll be a yo yo dieter forever

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.