__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the eat out to help out scheme kicked things off as she was in restaurants a good two or three times a week. Tbh wearing smock dresses constantly maybe she hasn’t realised herself how quickly she’s gained it back? You notice how your skinny jeans feel, a moomoo you wouldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that’s she’s obviously not working must have a part to play in her overeating, Betsy is obviously at school and her nazi bf is pretending you be a barber so she’s probably bored

Reactions: 5
All the good dealers aren't 🤣🤣🤣 that's a joke BTW 😝
And it's actually true 🤣They're the only ones that actually make any money from their ill-gotten gains 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's horrible to stack on the weight after you've been slim... if she wasn't such a shifty twit I'd feel sorry for her, but she is vile so I don't 😂

Reactions: 10
New thread title: _BeingBrittany #14: Used to be slim, now she’s just fat, hides in a tent and her boyfriends a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
That redhead girl is far from “midsized” no hate just saying
i always think this! no hate to the girl i love her outfits and think she seems really nice. but there’s just no way she is ‘midsize’, she’s at least a size 18....

Reactions: 9
And it's actually true 🤣They're the only ones that actually make any money from their ill-gotten gains 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's horrible to stack on the weight after you've been slim... if she wasn't such a shifty twit I'd feel sorry for her, but she is vile so I don't 😂
100% with this. I’m sure most people have been there with the gaining weight, losing it etc (even tho Brit’s gain seems to be very drastic) and I think if she owned it and just said she was struggling with it, most people would sympathise with her. Even more so while we are in a global pandemic and have been in lockdown for the best part of a year. But instead, she ignores it, stages her photos and shows her best angles, try’s to flog loads of tit and is a racist so it’s hard to feel sorry for her. Not to mention the eating out constantly and always buying so many clothes. I think it just gets everyone’s back up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the eat out to help out scheme kicked things off as she was in restaurants a good two or three times a week. Tbh wearing smock dresses constantly maybe she hasn’t realised herself how quickly she’s gained it back? You notice how your skinny jeans feel, a moomoo you wouldn’t.
I think it started before that, as soon as she started getting gifted meals she was all for excepting every invite that came her way

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slimming world is toxic af. No wonder she’s out it back on, they don’t teach you how to eat properly while enjoying all foods.

Reactions: 6
When did she start gaining? Does anyone have an Idea? I wouldn't have a clue as she's been really clever with hiding it. I'd take a guess and say when she stopped going to group and started stuffing her face with brownies
Was it when she got back with that pathetic excuse of a partnaaar? Because she definitely lost it all while he was away putting it about!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.