__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cost 19.99 (even with a Disney + subscription) to watch Cruella just now.
So they just paid to see it at the cinema and have paid that to watch it again?! Seriously where do they get the money??
Selling face vibrators. I don’t think people realise how much commission she gets. She was on Taylor Blues (whatever her name is) page for selling something ridiculous for quite a few a months running. She will take home more than she lets on, thinks of all her followers, even if 5% bought one she’s laughing.

or drugs, or credit card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Selling face vibrators. I don’t think people realise how much commission she gets. She was on Taylor Blues (whatever her name is) page for selling something ridiculous for quite a few a months running. She will take home more than she lets on, thinks of all her followers, even if 5% bought one she’s laughing.

or drugs, or credit card 😂
There can’t be a never ending stream of people buying that lumi and mud masks though surely 😂

Reactions: 4
Please don't tell us that stumpy sent you a dick pic🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮
Yes he did then I was blocked about 48hrs later when I was like ?????? I’m in hospital with a tube up my nose because I am unwell and you’re gonna send me that?! Weird flex but ok no neck Ed x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes he did then I was blocked about 48hrs later when I was like ?????? I’m in hospital with a tube up my nose because I am unwell and you’re gonna send me that?! Weird flex but ok no neck Ed x
Now the question is, does he have a big Willy 🤣

(i joke, kinda). I do think he’s fit though, sorry guys 😂, shame he’s a c*nt with a capital C

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if that pic in the jumpsuit was last years or the year before seeing as she says they bring it out every year. If it is was taken now then can someone tell me how she’s managed to lose back fat in a week? I could do with some help and she’s
I bet it's horrible, I bet it looks like a can of coke 😄
will you stop it 🤣. Whenever you’re on form my drinks come out my nose and it stings 🤣. Sorry the recipient of said pic hasn’t been very well (genuinely before I make the inevitable joke) but I think anyone that got a dick pic off that ugly racist twit would end up with a tube up their nose as let’s face it, you wouldn’t stomach solids for a while! 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is my personal opinion obviously everyone has different ideas of a holiday but why do things while away that you can quite easily do at home when you live near a big city eg bowling, ghetto golf etc
I’m having a long weekend in Blackpool, coming from the Midlands I can’t wait to eat fish and chips on the seafront and make sandcastles with the kids and spend £8:62 in 2ps for a crappy keyring that will mean the world to my little boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is my personal opinion obviously everyone has different ideas of a holiday but why do things while away that you can quite easily do at home when you live near a big city eg bowling, ghetto golf etc
I’m having a long weekend in Blackpool, coming from the Midlands I can’t wait to eat fish and chips on the seafront and make sandcastles with the kids and spend £8:62 in 2ps for a crappy keyring that will mean the world to my little boy!
I completely agree, enjoy the fresh air & sunshine rather than do stuff you can easily do when your at home although they never really seem to do nice stuff with Betsy when there home so I bet she’s enjoying making the most of it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.