__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why can’t she take a front facing photo?! It’s like Sean’s taking a pic of the scenery and some stranger with zero awareness bumbles into shot.

or Sean’s her stalker and police find this weird galley of secret photos all over his walls when they bust his flat when he’s arrested.

Reactions: 2
Wheres the bleeping seat belt!!!!!!!!!!!
Can see the shadow of it on the seat I think? Don’t think her arm is through it though 😡

I also reckon that bulldog must have realised who she was from the look of horror on his face. Did she ever say how hers died? Going back a loooong time

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s gave her phone to Betsy to take a mum and dad pic! Fair enough, nice idea but surely a 9/10 year old is gonna say “say cheese/smile” when taking a pic?? And you’ve got them pair of twats looking at their feet!! They always manage to act more of a dick than the last time they were let out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s teaching Betsy to not look and feel confident in front of the camera. Who wants to be a pensioner looking back on old photos where you’re staring at the floor? Great memories we looked really happy 🙃

MiD-sIZe StYLiNg AfTeR BiG wEiGhTLoSs
I'm sorry but this kind of photo belongs in the outtakes. What happened to a nice smile and actually looking like you want to be somewhere instead of searching for no-neck's pin dick?

Also, her 'fluffiness' is bleeping drowning that snidey gucci bag 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what’s worse, the looking pregnant in that dress or those cankles that are screaming for a five minute break.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've changed my mind. They're looking for titters 'big loss' 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When your back tits are bigger than your fake tits you’re not a 12 hun. The dresses do no favours. Wear what you used to and embrace your size instead of lying like a cheap Japanese watch. Idiot.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.