__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I saw that vile dress in Tesco this morning and the picture actually does not do justice to how revolting it is. I wish I hadn't left my phone in the car so I could have got a picture. It really is a monstrosity, so damn ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I saw that vile dress in Tesco this morning and the picture actually does not do justice to how revolting it is. I wish I hadn't left my phone in the car so I could have got a picture. It really is a monstrosity, so damn ugly!
Maybe she wears these kinds of dresses to distract from her gain. I’d love to know how much she’s gained and is desperate to get back off. She’s really setting such a bad example for Betsy in all that she does

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand the point of that photo of the pair of them. You can’t see their faces. It’s something most people would delete When Betsy is older and looks through old photographers what’s she gonna think ‘oh yeah, I remember taking this photo of mum and dad acting like two complete numpties’. Honestly. If it’s because they’re self conscious, your child knows what you look like *shock horror* I’m sure she’d appreciate a photo of you both smiling, showing what a nice holiday you had rather than looking at the floor like a pair of bellends.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she wears these kinds of dresses to distract from her gain. I’d love to know how much she’s gained and is desperate to get back off. She’s really setting such a bad example for Betsy in all that she does
Thats what I think although that pattern would not flatter anyone. She is an awful person and so is he. I feel so sorry for Betsy.

Reactions: 2

I think she wears those big tent dresses because:
A) they’re so oversized she can get them in a size 12/14 and won’t have to admit to herself that she’s actually a size 18/20
B) she’s trying to hide her real new size from her followers, I think she’s gained around 4/5 stone

Reactions: 18
Oh and once again she hasn’t got the sense not to out herself as a lurker on this thread 👋🏼Brittany any chance you could pop your highlight about your racist behaviour back towards the beginning- thanks
5D0E8245-3F62-45B1-9A37-CFE180ECFBD1.jpeg

A) they’re so oversized she can get them in a size 12/14 and won’t have to admit to herself that she’s actually a size 18/20
B) she’s trying to hide her real new size from her followers, I think she’s gained around 4/5 stone
this is absolutely it!! She can buy those sizes in those dresses and be a much bigger size! Its like she’s in denial.

Nail. On. Head. She's in denial, but also wants to keep up the facade of the BiG lOsS to retain her sw followers, coz they equal freebies and ads

Reactions: 5
Sorry just going to rant about everything I find wrong this morning - that last grid post! How much food!!!!! Ffs, and £19 for Sean's meal, as a takeaway, no thank you!!!!! Also the last picture on there of her tiny diet coke and fake handbag - diet coke doesn't offset the thousands of calories you have just stuffed in your gob!!!!. That jumpsuit on her stories make her fake tits look tiny so even though she wanted fake looking tits it only lasted a year if that now they are totally lost on her frame! Let's link a jumpsuit that's out of stock just to make me some money. And finally sure hun, sure your so special that the owner of a bandb who is trying to survive in a pandemic made chocolate muffins especially because your daughter likes them so much 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 #rantover #thanksforlistening

Reactions: 20
Sorry just going to rant about everything I find wrong this morning - that last grid post! How much food!!!!! Ffs, and £19 for Sean's meal, as a takeaway, no thank you!!!!! Also the last picture on there of her tiny diet coke and fake handbag - diet coke doesn't offset the thousands of calories you have just stuffed in your gob!!!!. That jumpsuit on her stories make her fake tits look tiny so even though she wanted fake looking tits it only lasted a year if that now they are totally lost on her frame! Let's link a jumpsuit that's out of stock just to make me some money. And finally sure hun, sure your so special that the owner of a bandb who is trying to survive in a pandemic made chocolate muffins especially because your daughter likes them so much 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 #rantover #thanksforlistening
The one thing I would be doing on holiday is spending money on whatever food I want. So I deffo would have got that lobster, however I go on holiday to make memories, I don’t post on social media or spend my time on the phone. They’ve done that so people think they have money, not because they probably wanted it 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.