__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sent me a lot of messages and stuff that were mad inappropriate and I regret not screen shorting before he blocked me. There was also a few picturesšŸ™ƒ I know Iā€™m not the only one on here that heā€™s done it to.
Please don't tell us that stumpy sent you a dick picšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He sent me a lot of messages and stuff that were mad inappropriate and I regret not screen shorting before he blocked me. There was also a few picturesšŸ™ƒ I know Iā€™m not the only one on here that heā€™s done it to.
he done the same to me! Firstly I followed both of them for a while, and then randomly noticed He had blocked me.. wasnā€™t bothered but then a few weeks later he obviously unblocked me and sent me a ā€œalright babe?ā€ Message which I ignored, he then sent another message a few days later and reacted to a couple of my storiesā€¦
Iā€™ve also spoken to a friend about this and at the same time she discovered he had blocked her! Im guessing Brittany keeps a close eye on his insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was there a theme for the baby shower? Dress as a twit? Find the biggest frock youā€™ve got?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s only when you see photos of her on that holiday that you realised how amazingly she did on losing the weight, props where itā€™s due. She just looks like a sack of potatoes now.

Reactions: 14
When she isnā€™t posing like a broken doll or making a constipation face, Lauren is really naturally pretty and cute. Itā€™s a shame she has conditioned herself to need to be this ā€˜luxe influencerā€™ online. Smiling doesnā€™t fit the agenda.

Reactions: 13
I think Brittanyā€™s downfall is she canā€™t say no to a ā€˜giftedā€™ meal out, that seems to be when she started to pile the weight back on. I wonder how many free meals she gets this year & how much bigger she will get.
The dress she wore for the baby shower just helps emphasise how much bigger she is now, her arse looks massive

Reactions: 11
It cost 19.99 (even with a Disney + subscription) to watch Cruella just now.
So they just paid to see it at the cinema and have paid that to watch it again?! Seriously where do they get the money??
ā€œTeavilingā€ makes me tired too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.