__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo Sean is writing about how a racist woman caught on video is a filthy pig; yet his partner used one of the same words and he plays blind to it as if it is acceptable. Wow. Disgusting bastards him and Brittany
So does be grubby, hairy racist pig girlfriend. Pot, its kettle and your black. Thick bleep!

Reactions: 8
lol another ‘big walk’, that brunch is insane even if she won’t eat until dinner. I’ve just cycled 25km and I’m having soup for lunch and a bread roll. What happened to calorie counting?

Reactions: 9
lol another ‘big walk’, that brunch is insane even if she won’t eat until dinner. I’ve just cycled 25km and I’m having soup for lunch and a bread roll. What happened to calorie counting?
She can’t count 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like we are all thinking the same thing, nearly 700 calories for breakfast (sorry “brunch”)
A few weeks ago she was calorie counting and having avocado and eggs on toast for around 300 calories 😬
The penny really hasn’t dropped with her has it, she’s back on SW cos she loves to abuse the ‘free food’

Reactions: 7
And this ladies and gentleman is why SW is so bleeping dangerous!!!!!!!! In theory she could have 3 and a half of these breakfasts minus the healthy extras and still be 'on plan' when in reality she has just consumed 2800 calories! 🙄
BiG wALk so FiLl Ya fOrK

Daft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her nail tech has reposted the video of the racist girl. Wonder if she knows the person who’s hands she touched today is a racist too hiding behind the fact she was young and didn’t understand. Bullshit ya racist greedy get

Reactions: 8
Can someone with 2 accounts ask her what she does with her days? She’s always so busy and needs her big breakfast for the day, but seems to do duck all! I’d ask but I’d get blocked and then I’d have a void in my life not laughing at her every night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“...with sandles

“...now that we are aloud

Ovbs...”

Ok. Whatever it is that she does to earn enough dollar to shop and spend daily, it clearly doesn’t involve being literate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Making a boomerang of the hill sprints wasn’t the kindest thing to do 🙄 the Benny Hill music was going through my head...

• Haha
Making a boomerang of the hill sprints wasn’t the kindest thing to do 🙄 the Benny Hill music was going through my head...
I would not call that a hill or a sprint.
And for someone who claims to hate wearing make up she sure seems to buy a hell of a lot

Reactions: 12
And for someone who claims to hate wearing make up she sure seems to buy a hell of a lot
My mistake “slight incline wibbles” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Another example of her being a materialistic, wasteful, braggy bore! And she’s still racist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Also look at her Apple Watch stats
2.8whatever miles isn’t even a 5k, and it took her 55 minutes. I wouldn’t be expecting her to do it in 30 like really fit people, but I could walk a 5k in about 45 and that’s not even a speed walk! 😂

Reactions: 4
Also look at her Apple Watch stats
2.8whatever miles isn’t even a 5k, and it took her 55 minutes. I wouldn’t be expecting her to do it in 30 like really fit people, but I could walk a 5k in about 45 and that’s not even a speed walk! 😂
I walk my 16 year old dog in less time. Not bashing her for going out and doing some exercise but Yano

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if you’d use an image of Lauren Goodger to promote a lip plumping gloss... hardly a secret that her pout is a pure result of filler 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.