__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks so bloated in those pics. I'm not saying it's not OK to gain weight I just don't get why she's not addressed it. Its blindingly obvious

Reactions: 5
Her face looks so bloated in those pics. I'm not saying it's not OK to gain weight I just don't get why she's not addressed it. Its blindingly obvious
She looks bigger now than when she posted photos when she had lost 4 st! Also an invite to that meal so watch her weight go up even more now she’s got her begging bowl out

Reactions: 7
Have I missed the memo why people are calling him a child molester?
He physically makes me sick! Acting so self righteous when we are know he’s a racist wanker!!

Reactions: 1
Why does all her says out have to be around food? Does she not have days out at trampoline parks etc something a child might like to do!

Reactions: 3
MiD-siZe StYLiNG aFtEr biG WeIgHtLoSS
BiG WaLks
biG BruNcH

She likes to call everything but herself big it seems.
Titjob to order a BIG skip to dump all her BIG lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Don’t be jealous of my crocs’ absolutely bleeping not brit. Don’t go on a ‘big’ walk in those babes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I emailed ProteinWorld the screenshot of Brittany being racist. They said they’d look into it but Brittany continued to promote them so they obviously didn’t. I sent them the attached message but didn’t hear back, does anyone remember her code and know if it still works?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.