__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5011EEC0-A0D9-4C38-9E82-8099E290464E.png

The grammar and spelling on this, thank god she’s not helping with homework. She really struggles with the plural of things doesn’t she! Lady’s, story’s and now country’s. That poor kid doesn’t stand a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I refuse to believe she ordered stuff and didn’t know there was going to be 20% off. If she’s an affiliate surely they tell her when promos are on to promote them? She probably ordered new stuff so she could be swipe up city as per seeing as her “this is old but this is similar” is wearing thin
Nah she won’t know. She’s not told to promote any of this, she adds a swipe up because she gets commission for anyone who swipes up. Anyone with over 10k followers can do it.

Reactions: 1
She really is a thick duck (in more ways than one 😳). Her whole “persona” as an “influencer” is laughable. You’re just a scrounging, beggy twit who needs knocking down a peg or two. Ps, you still look like a gorilla’s puckered hole no matter what you do to your face...

Reactions: 12
Whilst sat in the nail shop today I saw a girl the spitting image of Brittany, wearing ankle grazers. The hairy legs was unbelievable and I honestly thought it was her for a moment. Hey TITTANY

Reactions: 1
Why slap it all on if you don’t like it?? I don’t like steak and kidney pie so guess what I don’t eat it! It’s really simple you don’t have to do it, no one is forcing you boo!
She does like wearing make-up. It’s just an excuse to mention her face dildo on her gorilla face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t bleeping wear make up then you beggy skip.
Just an excuse to shag Jamie G over stories again with her Vieve purchases.
Why slap it all on if you don’t like it?? I don’t like steak and kidney pie so guess what I don’t eat it! It’s really simple you don’t have to do it, no one is forcing you boo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just dropping in to remind anyone new to the thread that she is a racist. Since she has made sure her 'apology' is so far back its now hidden.

I am still amazed she had no fall out from it. She is such a disgusting person.

Reactions: 20
Just dropping in to remind anyone new to the thread that she is a racist. Since she has made sure her 'apology' is so far back its now hidden.

I am still amazed she had no fall out from it. She is such a disgusting person.
She completely got away with what she said its like nothing happened shes still getting freebies it’s disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Good lord... worries about how a denim dress would give “moms vibes”... she’s happy to wear tents that make her look like she’s robbed her nan’s table cloth!

Also, SHE IS A MUM, why would she be offended by looking Mumsy herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.