__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes mine too. I’d genuinely love to look at their bank accounts there has to be some really dodgy stuff going on. Surely she’s not selling that many lumis?

Probably why she had to go back twice 🤣
Interesting she went to a different one than the first one. The first looked quite good I remember looking at the time!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s getting her fake cheese nips out from under her muu muu tents and shagging herself with a lumi on onlyfans?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
tit hairdresser no one uses 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her hairdresser is insane, has been fully booked for like 2 years and doesn’t take on new clients, (I’m local and have been desperately waiting for her to open her waiting list) so I am shook how she has managed to just pop back in 2 weeks later

Her hairdresser is insane, has been fully booked for like 2 years and doesn’t take on new clients, (I’m local and have been desperately waiting for her to open her waiting list) so I am shook how she has managed to just pop back in 2 weeks later
Someone said she used a different one for the first colour. Maybe she’s had this booked since preLD3 and went to a pisspoor one before as she’s an influenza and her vanity came back and bit her on her lard arse?

Someone said she used a different one for the first colour. Maybe she’s had this booked since preLD3 and went to a pisspoor one before as she’s an influenza and her vanity came back and bit her on her lard arse?
Yeah that was me but I’ve just looked and it is the same one who does only accept existing clients!

Is her job drinking in cafes, eating in restaurants and wearing blazers ??
I found her comment on this so rude. She puts a laughing emoji to come off jokey but she’s just so stuck up. I hope they tell her not to bother coming back if their mugs aren’t big enough 🙄 can’t please her. Last week her Costa was too big now her green tea is too small, bore off

Reactions: 11
I found her comment on this so rude. She puts a laughing emoji to come off jokey but she’s just so stuck up. I hope they tell her not to bother coming back if their mugs aren’t big enough 🙄 can’t please her. Last week her Costa was too big now her green tea is too small, bore off
It’s probably a normal size mug but with titters holding it it looks tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get it, if that picture is from today, shouldn't Betsy of been at school?????? Even if it was after school, it was taken in Leicester so Tits has either gone back to get her and gone back or someone has brought her later, which means Tits has been hanging around Leicester all day!

Reactions: 5
I get second hand embarrassment looking at Lauren’s outfits, no way she goes out looking like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.