__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also brisk walk at a faster pace than she ran that 5k...
Ohhhh ok really? So she isn’t running then 😭🤣 I just checked what the miles convert to and yes I walk around about there in a similar time 🤣 but I do have a fat staffie with me who I have to pull up hills hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I took my dog on a 3.5 mile walk yesterday and it took the same amount of time, she did not run, no, no, nope, no way.

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha snap 🤣
I thought the exact same! I do a 5km dog walk every night and it takes me just under the time that she 'ran' .... couldn't care less how long it takes her. Good on her for getting out and moving. But let's not call it a run babes. Zero running was involved if it took you that long.

Reactions: 11
I thought the exact same! I do a 5km dog walk every night and it takes me just under the time that she 'ran' .... couldn't care less how long it takes her. Good on her for getting out and moving. But let's not call it a run babes. Zero running was involved if it took you that long.
It was one of her big walks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fried onions and mustard for breakfast 🤢🤢 she might be CC but she’s still got bizarre food habits from Sw

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No wonder she is not losing weight on her big walks when her runs are normal walking pace 😂 I am not one to take the piss out of slow runners as I am a slow marathon runner but I just dislike her lying arse!

Reactions: 4
She hasn't lost a pound. Either she is thick as duck and can't add up her cals so is accidentally over eating or she's stuffing her fat pie hole and telling pork pies. Hmmm with her track record in life I think I know which it is. Why bother trying to say you're a weightloss account still. Just stick to the face vibrators, tent frocks and have done with it.

Reactions: 12
She hasn't lost a pound. Either she is thick as duck and can't add up her cals so is accidentally over eating or she's stuffing her fat pie hole and telling pork pies. Hmmm with her track record in life I think I know which it is. Why bother trying to say you're a weightloss account still. Just stick to the face vibrators, tent frocks and have done with it.
I agree, in fact I think she looks bigger. Which is absolutely fine - we all gain weight here and there. Like you said ditch the weight loss account part/own the weight gain. X

Reactions: 8
I agree, in fact I think she looks bigger. Which is absolutely fine - we all gain weight here and there. Like you said ditch the weight loss account part/own the weight gain. X
I think she looks really puffy lately it's odd. She doesn't look horrible but I think she's totally deluding
herself . She's just so irritating whatever she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed the screenshots of her meals from nutracheck have stopped as well so I agree I don’t think she’s lost anything because she isn’t counting right. I use it as well and that restaurant she’s been to today is on there but I bet she hasn’t bothered to check and it won’t be tracked which I think she does with a lot of things. Just lazy

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that video Sean took of her struggling to walk up the hill was a bit of a shock to her and triggered this weight loss journey.

All her selfies are taken at flattering angles so she probably thinks she actually looks like that IRL, it’s not until someone posts a photo/video of her that she’s able to see what she actually looks like.

Reactions: 6
it really doesn’t really matter how long it took her to run 5k, she’s heavier and unfit so it’s going to take her a long time. Her time might have actually made someone else who was scared of people taking the piss out of their slowness bite the bullet and go for the first time. I don’t like her but props to her for posting it - lots wouldn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think she ran it all more like run walk run walk
BUT after seeing the video of her struggling walking what's she's done is a massive achievement and for once she's been honest and posted her time, she could have lied and said I've just done it in half hour.
She's been honest with her time and has something to work towards

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't understand how they have the time to be out all the time. I thought he had a full time job?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.