__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean posted about unfollowing Kamala Harris for changing her handle to “vp”... what’s wrong with that haha? He also said “not even capitalised it! sicko!” but surely you can’t have capitals on a handle lmao

Reactions: 3
Sean posted about unfollowing Kamala Harris for changing her handle to “vp”... what’s wrong with that haha? He also said “not even capitalised it! sicko!” but surely you can’t have capitals on a handle lmao
Im sure she will be absolutely gutted she lost him as a follower!!!!

She seems the type of person who would be paid £45 and spend £41 on bubble bath
She probably brought the bottle off ebay for £5 and filled it up with imperial leather

She seems the type of person who would be paid £45 and spend £41 on bubble bath
She probably brought the bottle off ebay for £5 and filled it up with imperial leather

Reactions: 5
That bloody Lumi 🤬 ‘Going to bed without using my Lumi would be like going without brushing my teeth’. Difference is Brittany, toothpaste is incredibly beneficial, Lumi is a pile of tit.

My friend is an NHS dermatologist and she also has her own business doing aesthetics. She really knows her stuff. She was asked on a q&a on her insta the other day what product in the beauty market she thinks is the biggest waste of money. Her answer straight off was Lumi. She said it does nothing that a good flannel can’t do and they are just a gimmick for a crappy MLM scheme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That bloody Lumi 🤬 ‘Going to bed without using my Lumi would be like going without brushing my teeth’. Difference is Brittany, toothpaste is incredibly beneficial, Lumi is a pile of tit.

My friend is an NHS dermatologist and she also has her own business doing aesthetics. She uses some really high end products and also some more budget brands that contain good ingredients. She was asked on a q&a on her insta the other day what product in the beauty market she thinks is the biggest waste of money. Her answer straight off was Lumi. She said it does nothing that a good flannel can’t do and they are just a gimmick for a crappy MLM scheme.
I had terrible acne years ago and eventually went on roacutane. My dermatologist recommended me a face wash from Superdrug which is £3.50! BEST thing ive ever used! Shes bleeping up her skin with all this different shite she is using.

Reactions: 5
I had terrible acne years ago and eventually went on roacutane. My dermatologist recommended me a face wash from Superdrug which is £3.50! BEST thing ive ever used! Shes bleeping up her skin with all this different shite she is using.
Oooo which one?

For those asking I follow the SW plan. Well you weren’t you head you changed over, clearly she gained a lot by counting her calories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For those asking I follow the SW plan. Well you weren’t you head you changed over, clearly she gained a lot by counting her calories 🤣🤣
Lol yep last week she was sharing the calories but didn't know the syns

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of slimming worlders can't handle the lack of volume on CC and the slower losses. A 7lb loss would be rare on CC but the norm on first week of SW

Reactions: 4
I’ll be honest when I first moved over to CC I went a little wild on my first 2 weeks of being able to eat anything but within my calories but once it was out of my system I was straight back to having so much fruit and veg! And even when I ate within my calories I didn’t gain regardless of what it was I was eating. 🤷‍♀️ So she must have just gone wild

Reactions: 7
00626F12-8BC5-4968-B023-0A219D830DF7.jpg
BC5861AA-EB32-4A27-8E6E-52F4E5885122.jpg
DDF80A80-16C5-4AF3-975A-7811AB0D8145.jpeg

photo 1 - generic where’s your dress from message.

Photo 2 - a zoomed in picture that shows no actual style of the dress. I’m sorry but do her followers not know about clothes shops or online clothes shops?

Photo 3 - a zoomed in picture of what looks like titney speaking to herself.......with you know it, a swipe up to any kind of leopard print dress, that you can find by simply searching in a well known search engine. Her shift is done for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 567969View attachment 567970View attachment 567979
photo 1 - generic where’s your dress from message.

Photo 2 - a zoomed in picture that shows no actual style of the dress. I’m sorry but do her followers not know about clothes shops or online clothes shops?

Photo 3 - a zoomed in picture of what looks like titney speaking to herself.......with you know it, a swipe up to any kind of leopard print dress, that you can find by simply searching in a well known search engine. Her shift is done for today.
😂😂😂 this has made my day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.