__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His story about a grown man on tiktok? Does it really matter how old you are? I’m 4 years away from 40 and I watch tiktok and I even make them with my kids! Do I care? Nope because after the year everybody has had we all need a little bit of fun and entertainment to cheer us up. If it was a grown man messaging kids or meeting up with underage girls then that’s a whole different matter…..oh wait, he can’t comment on that can he!!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed she’s taken the 10 stone loss out her bio and put ‘big weight loss’. 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Big weight loss has cracked me right up! How ambiguous. Just admit you have put on weight and are working on losing it. She is literally clinging on to every last bit of it to make sure she still gets gifted stuff and has content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big weight loss doesn’t even sound right. Surely anyone who had lost a lot of weight would want to share how much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed she’s taken the 10 stone loss out her bio and put ‘big weight loss’. 😂🙈
😂😂😂 surely gain would be more appropriate seeing as she had (HAD) a big loss! That is no longer accurate at all. I suppose it could be self- fufilling, wishful thinking for her so if she speaks it maybe it will happen!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s given up CC. Those two salmon fillets are over 500 then she’s got pasta as well 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fair enough the salad won’t be much but Jesus I’m full looking at that lot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s given up CC. Those two salmon fillets are over 500 then she’s got pasta as well 🤦🏼‍♀️ Fair enough the salad won’t be much but Jesus I’m full looking at that lot
No one needs 2 salmon fillets AND pasta. I go to the gym and lift weights for an hour and don’t even eat that much to refuel after. She’s a greedy witch.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I had 2 salmon fillets and sweet potato fries for my dinner last night, she could still be in her calories especially if she didn't have lunch. Plus if she's had her calories worked out based on her weight she will be on a fairly good amount of calories. Least she's using her calories on protein and not brownies

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.