__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much wrong in the world when there’s awful
crap going on and this idiot is upset about a big coffee instead of a small. Surely they charged a small price if it was their mistake. Honestly I despair at her.
Quite.

Imagine her showing interest in the Palestine/Israel situation. She will be quick to jump on a trend/bandwagon when one starts though. Just wait for Jamie G or some other superficial bint to post about it for clout rather than because of any genuine concern, and she’ll be right on it. They all will.
Dicks - the lot of them.

Brittany will show her support by doing a swipe up/aff for some Free Palestine merch.
Kirsty Lea will post a Free Palestine picture, delete it, then repost it just to delete it again.
And Sophie Jude will write and perform her own Free Palestine song for us all, whilst eye-banging herself in the lens.

Don’t know why I chose that topic, but seemed the most important at the moment.

Reactions: 12
Quite.

Imagine her showing interest in the Palestine/Israel situation. She will be quick to jump on a trend/bandwagon when one starts though. Just wait for Jamie G or some other superficial bint to post about it for clout rather than because of any genuine concern, and she’ll be right on it. They all will.
Dicks - the lot of them.

Brittany will show her support by doing a swipe up/aff for some Free Palestine merch.
Kirsty Lea will post a Free Palestine picture, delete it, then repost it just to delete it again.
And Sophie Jude will write and perform her own Free Palestine song for us all, whilst eye-banging herself in the lens.

This is a perfect example of half the idiots on Instagram. I know real world things can be so depressing but she has a young daughter who had to grow up in this awful world we now live in and she’s moaning about a friggin coffee size and it making her mardy. Boo bloody hoo.

Reactions: 7
So much wrong in the world when there’s awful
crap going on and this idiot is upset about a big coffee instead of a small. Surely they charged a small price if it was their mistake. Honestly I despair at her.
I bet she was so rude about it too giving it some attitude to the assistant. Given that you pay before you get your order in Costa she’ll have only paid for what she ordered so not sure why she feels the need to moan about it!

Reactions: 8
Any other person would see that as a result! “Ordered small got a large….winning at life today” I know I certainly would have made the most of it!
There’s me going to Starbucks ordering a tropical slush thingy to be told they don’t do them anymore but they do peach iced tea! Tried it and yes it’s bleeping vile, I’m definitely the marry one today boo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she would of known it was the wrong size when they handed it to her. Why not say something at the time. She probably did actually order a large but pretended for the gram she ordered a small 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She knows she doesn’t *have* to drink all of it surely? No ones got a gun to your head love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seriously thinks she's a 34G! That girl is thick!
She infuriates me, was even funnier when she thought she was a 32FF 😆. Tubbany from someone who DOES have 34F REAL boobies your now ‘fat’ fake tits don’t need a GG and I’m pretty sure that back ain’t going in to a 34 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m ashamed it bothers me.......and I’m not sure why it does, but then I’m not an Insta life broadcaster, because I respect my families privacy. My kids are not on SM, and they sure made it clear once older that I don’t post pics wirh them in.
morning rant OVER, sorry!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She infuriates me, was even funnier when she thought she was a 32FF 😆. Tubbany from someone who DOES have 34F REAL boobies your now ‘fat’ fake tits don’t need a GG and I’m pretty sure that back ain’t going in to a 34 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m ashamed it bothers me.......and I’m not sure why it does, but then I’m not an Insta life broadcaster, because I respect my families privacy. My kids are not on SM, and they sure made it clear once older that I don’t post pics wirh them in.
morning rant OVER, sorry!!!!!
To be fair to her, im a size 24 and im a size 40G whereas other people my size can be anywhere between a 38-44 back. The issue is many people wear bras that don’t fit, wearing (for example) a 34C when they should be in a 30G. She mentions boob or bust which is interesting as it is not supported by shops such as bravissimo and other places. Bravissimo and other shops will put you in bras that do not fit. It’s the whole adding x many inches once you’ve measured round that puts people wrong - you shouldn’t actually add anything.

Reactions: 3
I love it when he mentions us/Tattle on his stories, I don’t know why I find it so funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love it when he mentions us/Tattle on his stories, I don’t know why I find it so funny 🤣
What has he said?
Quite.

Dicks - the lot of them.

And just like that she has shared a post about Palestine

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.