__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s gone back to SW but doesn’t want to say. Her meals are very similar to how they used to be

Reactions: 6
QUOTE="Rabbit!69, post: 4867980, member: 15223"]
How they used to be pre CC or how they used to be when she was actually losing weight?
[/QUOTE]

Pre CC

QUOTE="Rabbit!69, post: 4867980, member: 15223"]
How they used to be pre CC or how they used to be when she was actually losing weight?

Pre CC
[/QUOTE]
So when she wasn’t following any healthy eating plan & was just eating what she wanted but pretended to be healthy eating

Reactions: 1
I was on SW for 10 years took me months to get out the habit.
I can seen why she has fallen back to it
SW doesn't teach you about nutrition so when you cc you feel all alone
She just needs to say ye I'm back on SW

Reactions: 4
She’s put a story up saying she’s lost 7lb this week, I know she’s big but that’s still a very unhealthy amount to lose in a week.

Reactions: 1
She’s put a story up saying she’s lost 7lb this week, I know she’s big but that’s still a very unhealthy amount to lose in a week.
100% she’s back on SW then. People always loose loads as they massively underway and have massive food guilt. In fact her Welsh pal is talking about it in his Q&As again today. He is a huge advocate for CC after previously having been on SW and he understands how brainwashed he was

Reactions: 5
100% she’s back on SW then. People always loose loads as they massively underway and have massive food guilt. In fact her Welsh pal is talking about it in his Q&As again today. He is a huge advocate for CC after previously having been on SW and he understands how brainwashed he was
Who’s that?

A big loss is normal in first week so I wonder if she's just started back on it..it's mainly water weight it certainly isn't 7lb if fat

Reactions: 2
£41 on bubble bath!!!!!!! She lives in Barwell ffs!!!!!!! One day the bubble she lives in is going to explode!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.