__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any cake or brownie places she DOESN’T follow. This came up on my suggested so having a gander and ooooh looks who begging. Like the dog she is
Yeah she has no chance with George. He’s all about the £ and the more he can make the better 😂

Reactions: 2
Received this from Protein World, I’m glad they’re actually taking action unlike other brands
The only 'Justification' would be titters saying 'Yes you should drop me from your affiliate scheme. My racist ways have caught up with me and I shouldn't be allowed to be associated with any brands as It would be damaging to them. Although I'm not going to apologise though. Check my highlights, my pity Party pretend apologies is on there. You'll have to scroll a while though, as I've tried to hide it.'

Reactions: 5
Received this from Protein World, I’m glad they’re actually taking action unlike other brands
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

it’s about time these ‘influencers’ stopped thinking they can get away with absolutely anything and got whacked off their pedestals.

Reactions: 5
Her justification will be the same as she put out on insta...it was 10 years ago 🙄😏

Maybe she'll tell them she's educated herself now that she has a book on how not to be racist 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what her code was for PW? I’ve tried Brittany30 and it doesn’t work. Not sure if they’ve cancelled it! But wasn’t sure what her exact code was!

Does anyone know what her code was for PW? I’ve tried Brittany30 and it doesn’t work. Not sure if they’ve cancelled it! But wasn’t sure what her exact code was!
I thought it was beingbritt10 which I’ve tried and that doesn’t work either

Are there any cake or brownie places she DOESN’T follow. This came up on my suggested so having a gander and ooooh looks who begging. Like the dog she is
She likes every thing he posts but has never actually bought anything. Stupid beg! His boxes are pricey but so good he doesnt need to pay for advertisements. He sells enough just through word of mouth

Reactions: 1
Shes got really big. I know a lot of us are struggling with lockdown chub but jesus shes an 18/20 defo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.