__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowza! Just seen these on Instagram. She has packed even more on. There’s nothing wrong with that. Most of the country have. I know I have. And duck me ive owned it and had a word with myself. But Christ that’s a BIG gain. How she has the check to say she’s a 14 is an insult to people who are.

Reactions: 10
I feel sad for her. She looks lovely, why can’t she just be honest? No one would say a thing if she was!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how big she’s got. She’s atleast an 18 now. I wish she’d just own it.
Wow it’s photos like these that make you realise just how much of a liar she is. Considering she got her followers for being a weight loss account I’d say she’s really bleeping sneaky for not being honest and owning it.

Reactions: 9
Im shocked to be honest! I follow liv and ive never thought she looked an 18, you can tell she has a small frame. But Titters. My god. She is at least 2 sizes bigger than Liv. So....a 20??
Maybe because she is so short she looks so much bigger and wiiiide?!

Just own it tits. You're doing yourself no favours boo!

Reactions: 3
Wow it’s photos like these that make you realise just how much of a liar she is. Considering she got her followers for being a weight loss account I’d say she’s really bleeping sneaky for not being honest and owning it.
Definitely. No one cares her size etc but it’s the sw and calorie counting thing. She’s pretended all along she’s still been on plan but gained probs 5 stone. I have gained 1 stone 9 in the last year so I’m an 18 atm from a 16 and I feel crap but I’m not preaching that I’m calorie counting and telling people I’m a 14. At this rate she may as well be a Callie , Dani, Jess or poppy as they’re all out for freebies and fashion shoots and colabs.

Reactions: 7
Definitely. No one cares her size etc but it’s the sw and calorie counting thing. She’s pretended all along she’s still been on plan but gained probs 5 stone. I have gained 1 stone 9 in the last year so I’m an 18 atm from a 16 and I feel crap but I’m not preaching that I’m calorie counting and telling people I’m a 14. At this rate she may as well be a Callie , Dani, Jess or poppy as they’re all out for freebies and fashion shoots and colabs.
100% agree with you. If she was always this standard insta hun I wouldn’t have as much of an issue. But she tries to pretend she’s still where she is when she lost 10 stone! And she looks far from it. God, I’ve put 2 stone on in the last year and I’m trying to own it! There is a massive market for the lockdown weight gain that she could tap into if she wasn’t so thick

Reactions: 5
I hate this whole insta /reality , I can’t take myself seriously tit. She never used to be like that when she was a size 12. I definitely think it’s because she’s paranoid about her weight gain. Like everyone’s saying just acknowledge it. People would respect her more. Actually scratch that I’ll never take her after the racist tit.

100% agree with you. If she was always this standard insta hun I wouldn’t have as much of an issue. But she tries to pretend she’s still where she is when she lost 10 stone! And she looks far from it. God, I’ve put 2 stone on in the last year and I’m trying to own it! There is a massive market for the lockdown weight gain that she could tap into if she wasn’t so thick
Yes exactly but she’s just ignoring the gain and I think she looks bigger than she did a few weeks ago. Probs all the Starbucks. Pt sessions are no good if she’s still eating tit. Her ankles look massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean whaaaat?! I can’t believe this is even the same girl? I am honestly shocked. Why would you lie so much about your size like that? And why do her grid photos make her look three sizes smaller.. it’s so damaging
I’m just as shocked she’s in Brum bringing her racist lying self. twit

Reactions: 2
What bleeping shoot is this then? CaNdiD 🤡 are they sharing that Marc jacobs bag for it? Why is she pretending to be midsize with her also not-midsize (but claim to be) mates? So many questions for wrarms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Brittany looks great, she looks around the same size as me leg wise which is a 16. (Unsure on angles so possibly an 18 if she’s hiding it) my only possibly idea for why she isn’t admitting she’s the size clothes that she is, is because she still probably gets some endorsement/free stuff from the slimming/diet world.
she would also probably lose her title of “mid size styling” instagrammer

Reactions: 4
Wow! We all knew she had gained weight but damn do those photos show it. Still a 14 though...
Ironic that Liv has shared so much about black lives yet spends her free time with a racist. Everything with these 'influencers' is all for show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.