__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! We all knew she had gained weight but damn do those photos show it. Still a 14 though...
Ironic that Liv has shared so much about black lives yet spends her free time with a racist. Everything with these 'influencers' is all for show.
They will have all been invited by the brand. They wouldn’t have arranged to meet up off their own backs.

Reactions: 2
Ahhh! I wonder which brand this is?!
Well, UnwrittenChloee’s pink dress in the group photo is Primark. So maybe Primark? It’s definitely some kind of ad, no way have they all met just for the sake of it. None of these influencers do, always some ulterior motive.

edited to add: I mean the word “influencer” in the loosest terms lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, UnwrittenChloee’s pink dress in the group photo is Primark. So maybe Primark? It’s definitely some kind of ad, no way have they all met just for the sake of it. None of these influencers do, always some ulterior motive.

Very true! None of them like each other. They like the association and money.

Loads of ‘influencers’ have been doing stuff with primark so it may well have been primark

Reactions: 3
They clearly only think it's racist if it's about a black person because they've never ever addressed the use of the Ch***y word. Or the fact they said that Betsy is Chinese on a picture of her with her eyes closed, like that isn't a racist stereotype of someone's physical appearance.
The same way they think it's acceptable to slag off Polish immigrants for "taking over their country". I'd take the whole of Poland over those two scrotes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get that shops are all open now but I still hear on the radio to stay local? Does that only apply to the town I’m in or has Boris gave titts the all clear to go wherever the duck she likes and meet anyone who takes her fancy??

Reactions: 3
I get that shops are all open now but I still hear on the radio to stay local? Does that only apply to the town I’m in or has Boris gave titts the all clear to go wherever the duck she likes and meet anyone who takes her fancy??
You can go where you like, meet who you like just can't go into people's homes and have to stick to numbers

For being such a huge fan of Bridgerton, she really is thick as pig tit... the Kate scenario was announced months ago. tit down and shut up, Tits!

Reactions: 4
You can go where you like, meet who you like just can't go into people's homes and have to stick to numbers
Yep I don’t think we can keep commenting on what people do re Covid. I’m going away in a few weeks and seeing friends and family (outside obvs), you’re allowed to now so obviously people are going to

Reactions: 5
Yep I don’t think we can keep commenting on what people do re Covid. I’m going away in a few weeks and seeing friends and family (outside obvs), you’re allowed to now so obviously people are going to
The difference is that titters continually ignored advice the whole last year so is likely to again

Wow can’t believe those pics, she has gained so much weight, which is fine, a lot of people have during the past year but she built her followers on being a slimming account so she really should just be honest and own it instead of promoting herself as a midsize account who only fits mid size stuff that is oversized!
She is defo a plus size, I am currently losing weight and have recently got into size 14s for the first time in a few years but sure if I bought oversized tent looking dresses I could fit in size 10s 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.