__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the accounts she’s followed on that eyeye account, can just imagine her frantically shouting at Sean ‘what will make it look like it’s not me!? I know I’ll follow the guardian and Bristol uni!’
If she’d followed UWE it might of been less obvious, but Bristol Uni is a very prestigious Uni 🤣
Most Bristolians go to UWE, Bristol is your higher class privately educated high achieving students. Not that UWE isn’t high achieving also (don’t @ me)
But Titters couldn’t likely spell Dentist, so why follow 🤣😉

Reactions: 5
If she’d followed UWE it might of been less obvious, but Bristol Uni is a very prestigious Uni 🤣
Most Bristolians go to UWE, Bristol is your higher class privately educated high achieving students. Not that UWE isn’t high achieving also (don’t @ me)
But Titters couldn’t likely spell Dentist, so why follow 🤣😉
They’ve obviously followed something in Bristol then a load of suggestions in Bristol came up so they followed them and then random aesthetics pages 😂 the posts definitely have a Sean tone with the random words in capitals similar to what he has on his posts but then they are also just like his sister posts so probably both of them working in unison lol

Reactions: 5
Wow am so shocked that she thinks by saying she was young will make it ok, would hate to hear what they say around Betsy.

Reactions: 1
While we are all fessing up could be me too 😂 read on here about her regularly to catch up and just giggle quietly but seldom comment cos honestly there are other huns on insta grind my gears more than this titty inflated sad sac.
that said she deserved being outed for using such words and if you livevyour life online you need to be aware something said or done wrongly in the past or now is out there and will be seen. The thing with these apologies though are they stick em on their stories and then they disappear after 24 hours so it’s not worth the screen it’s typed on, if you are big enough to apologize do it properly and put it on your grid and show you have the kahooners to admit your past fuckups

Reactions: 11
All they have to do is google the word - it is clear in the dictionary this is a racial slur. An offensive and derogatory term. Absolute piss take using this term with a BLM profile picture. Like I said, this person is just trying to get a response. All they are doing is bringing more (negative) attention. If they aren’t trolling then they just lost all credibility and proves the point of everyone here!

Reactions: 3
I feel as famous as Titters now they’ve screenshot me taking the piss out of cheesetits losing followers...I don’t give a fooook you boring racist idiots. TITTANY does think internet is life because she posts her life on it. Making a fake account to condone racist comments is disgusting. She should of owned up to it without ur stupid tit account being made up. Her and Nazi boy must of thought they could rip their way out of it. He’s a cheating nasty nazi pedalo and she’s a cheesetit racist melted wellyboot. Abs nothing will ever change either of those. Bye hun

The account is private now. Finally. Racist

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: _beingbrittany #12 been caught out saying the N word, think you’ll get away with it? How absurd!

Word/absurd, kinda rhymes 🥴

Reactions: 22
For her to have said it on a post, the word must have floated around so freely between them like it’s something she regularly called the nazi Pedlo!!
No excuses and her pity party apology was bullshit

Reactions: 13
What on earth is this eyeeye account? Why is it now a tribute to bubbles the monkey? Do you think it’s been made to try and deflect from the situation? Her apology is disgraceful saying things like I could have said nothing and got away with it? And she doesn’t say sorry for anyone offended, she just says sorry bc she got caught. Pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.