__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her to have said it on a post, the word must have floated around so freely between them like it’s something she regularly called the nazi Pedlo!!
No excuses and her pity party apology was bullshit
Like someone said saying it on a story is cowardly as it will vanish in 24 hrs I don’t follow her anymore but she needs to put it on her grid but she won’t

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - uses the N word and dates a pedalo who steals meat from a care home.

Reactions: 6
What on earth is this eyeeye account? Why is it now a tribute to bubbles the monkey? Do you think it’s been made to try and deflect from the situation? Her apology is disgraceful saying things like I could have said nothing and got away with it? And she doesn’t say sorry for anyone offended, she just says sorry bc she got caught. Pathetic.
It’s someone having a very bad day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
__b
What on earth is this eyeeye account? Why is it now a tribute to bubbles the monkey? Do you think it’s been made to try and deflect from the situation? Her apology is disgraceful saying things like I could have said nothing and got away with it? And she doesn’t say sorry for anyone offended, she just says sorry bc she got caught. Pathetic.
I may be reading into more than should or being over sensitive but defends racism and then posts lots of pictures of monkeys. A very uncomfortable correlation.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it’s disgusting. The comment by Brittany was in reference to her daughters nose and the N word, the eyeeye account is now full of pictures of monkeys noses.

Reactions: 12
It’s someone having a very bad day 🤣🤣🤣
It just makes it look even more shady with the fact that it was only created 24hrs ago and now its totally changed into some weird monkey account with stories on sugar snap peas and a lost cat. Wtaf. Still doesn't excuse her casual racism

Reactions: 5
__b

I may be reading into more than should or being over sensitive but defends racism and then posts lots of pictures of monkeys. A very uncomfortable correlation.
I thought exactly the same and the fakeaway was bleeping low and disgusting

Reactions: 7
Just a thing of I’ve been quiet because I don’t feel that comfortable commenting on this topic. I don’t feel her apology is anywhere near enough tbh.

Reactions: 15
So this is Brittany and Sean behind this account ? I find this sooo bizarre. Last night it was filled with quotes about bullying, earlier on a BLM protest pic posted and now monkey pics? Honestly feel like this whole thread needs to be posted as a recap at the start of every future thread on her so that new members come and read all of this! Honestly such strange behaviour!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Looks like the fakeaway post didn't last long. Must have been reported. The fact that these 2 plebs think its ok to make an account to troll the 'tattle bullies' and then basically post even further racist content just shows what a joke her apology was. There's more sincerity in one of her bullshit lumi posts. She can take a bleeping running jump the cheese brained has-been

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Looks like the fakeaway post didn't last long. Must have been reported. The fact that these 2 plebs think its ok to make an account to troll the 'tattle bullies' and then basically post even further racist content just shows what a joke her apology was. There's more sincerity in one of her bullshit lumi posts. She can take a bleeping running jump the cheese brained has-been
The takeaway post has been saved as a highlight under “ch*nky food”

• Angry
So this is Brittany and Sean behind this account ? I find this sooo bizarre. Last night it was filled with quotes about bullying, earlier on a BLM protest pic posted and now monkey pics? Honestly feel like this whole thread needs to be posted as a recap at the start of every future thread on her so that new members come and read all of this! Honestly such strange behaviour!
And they're telling Tattlers to get help and get a life? bleeping oddballs!

• Heart
I'm convinced eye eye is Sean. He'll probably start posting pics of underage girls and saying how fit they are next.
He's so thick that he thinks his behaviour is normal.

Reactions: 15
Bordering neurotic.

Reactions: 4
Funny for them to be watching Black Panther this evening ....
It actually makes me feel quite uncomfortable how pro black and anti racist they try to be when all this has come to light. It’s obviously all so false! Really makes me cringe!

Reactions: 11
I'm convinced eye eye is Sean. He'll probably start posting pics of underage girls and saying how fit they are next.
He's so thick that he thinks his behaviour is normal.
We’ve all saw how creepier he looked on her old Instagram his a face only a mother could love

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.