__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion - #12 Brittany Green, your racist comments have been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen.

Reactions: 24
Also because it all blew up about that comment I forgot about this which is really offensive too, I've scribbled out Betsy's face but it's basically a pic of her with her eyes closed and this is Brittany's caption...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly think we should stop mentioning eye eye, it will 100% annoy them more.

Reactions: 11
Can we please ignore eyeeye205 on IG. When a child is misbehaving, you ignore them and they soon get tired and stop as they’re not getting the attention they’re craving, Sean is that pathetic little child that we must ignore and stop fuelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rolf Harris is now the profile photo
It’s so clearly Sean, he’ll be thinking it’s getting us all riled up but really it makes them look so pathetically sad 🙈 the fact he gets enjoyment out of being racist to try rile others up too. He’s obviously a really disturbed person

Reactions: 13
Off topic but what's the age difference between brit and Sean as I keep seeing people call him a weirdo and was wondering why
The age difference isn't the problem, it's the fact he was a 21 year old man who saw Brit (at 14 years old) at a bus stop, then started dating her. If they'd met 5 years later, no one would care about the difference ☺

Reactions: 8
Can we please ignore eyeeye205 on IG. When a child is misbehaving, you ignore them and they soon get tired and stop as they’re not getting the attention they’re craving, Sean is that pathetic little child that we must ignore and stop fuelling.
Also don’t look at the stories as his getting a kick out of looking who’s watched them his deleted the screenshot he saved as a highlight

It’s so clearly Sean, he’ll be thinking it’s getting us all riled up but really it makes them look so pathetically sad 🙈 the fact he gets enjoyment out of being racist to try rile others up too. He’s obviously a really disturbed person
This is probably foreplay to him it’s exciting him being a prize bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think you’re giving them too much credit to think they’ve put that much thought into it.
Yeah what was I thinking 🤦🏻‍♀️
I apologise for thinking either of them have the capacity 🤣

Does anyone follow Titters private IG page?
Am I allowed to show screen shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They're obsessed with this thread, if we stopped posting about them they'd be absolutely gutted. He's obvs got a wasp up his arse for people reporting him to his works.
Rolf Harris is now the profile photo
And no one wants to touch his didgeridoo either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 1
" I wouldn't dream of saying something like that" - well clearly you would! The more I read that message the more annoyed by it I get. She could have at least made a grid post. That will be gone tomorrow and most followers won't have even seen it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.