Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
She is the rudest person ever when you call her out, she’s blocked me on 2 accounts and both times called me a stalker and a weirdo etc. Apparently a stalker if you call her out on her lies and breaking lockdown but if you messaged her being some obsessed weirdo saying you love her then she has no issue with that 😂🤔

Sean blocked me too because I messaged him a photo of Liverpool lifting the premier league trophy and he was TRIGGERED 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

User111995

Chatty Member
Well done everyone.

Regardless of Tattle rules we must address racism and shine a spotlight on those individuals in society who think it’d acceptable to throw racism around so freely. Not addressing it because “what is said on Tattle should remain on Tattle” is worse than calling out racism publicly IMO.

My first post on Tattle was the screenshot of Brittany using the N word because I refuse for that type of language not to be addressed. I’ve never commented on a post before, but I’m so glad I made you all aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hatefake

VIP Member
Buying shower gel so I don’t smell... you need something stronger than imperial leather cheese tits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

sunisshining

Chatty Member
If it isn’t her how would they have found the fucking page it’s too obvious she’s actually absurd
exactly! Are we meant to believe some random anti-bullying Bristolian has stumbled across a 9 year old page... it’s obviously her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

peagreen

Chatty Member
9CA80EE0-DC8C-4C72-B6AA-E52E8478B97B.png
Hehe

You know what I could tell this is the exact person she is. She’s absolutely grotesque I’m sending it to all the brands she works with :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32