__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that eyeeye account is run by either brittany or Sean or even someone close to them that’s so concerning. They’re having way too much fun being so casually racist 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They’ve obviously followed something in Bristol then a load of suggestions in Bristol came up so they followed them and then random aesthetics pages 😂 the posts definitely have a Sean tone with the random words in capitals similar to what he has on his posts but then they are also just like his sister posts so probably both of them working in unison lol
Just had another thought.....
Was Bristol chosen because of its history and its support of BLM, I mean we pulled down the vile man Colston and chucked him in the sea 😉.
Bristol is known for its culture and music, AND not that the Nazi Cheese twins care because they buy so much crap....Bristol is also a very environmentally aware city. You’re not welcome to come here nor are you Invited to like anything we do 🤣
Fiuuck ooffff back in the sea

Reactions: 3
I would pay no attention to the eyeeye205 account now, they’ve clearly found a safe space where they can be their true racist selfs. The screenshots are all here to be looked back on and more and more of her followers will realise what she is like.

Reactions: 9
Just had another thought.....
Was Bristol chosen because of its history and its support of BLM, I mean we pulled down the vile man Colston and chucked him in the sea 😉.
Bristol is known for its culture and music, AND not that the Nazi Cheese twins care because they buy so much crap....Bristol is also a very environmentally aware city. You’re not welcome to come here nor are you Invited to like anything we do 🤣
Fiuuck ooffff back in the sea
I think you’re giving them too much credit to think they’ve put that much thought into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If that eyeeye account is run by either brittany or Sean or even someone close to them that’s so concerning. They’re having way too much fun being so casually racist 😐
Whoever it is is actively reading this thread constantly

Reactions: 8
Just caught up after seeing her story. I'm completely shook... I can't believe how casually racist she IS (being younger is no excuse- I have never in my life been flippantly racist because I've always known its not right-I didn't suddenly learn it wasn't when I passed my teens, like some bleeping magic anti racism switch goes on in your brain on your 20th birthday-you're either racist or you're not).
And that account is clearly either them or someone very close to them which just demonstrates the kind of people they are/associate with. It's disgusting and I feel very sorry for her daughter being brought up with those kind of morals.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.