__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 421194Oh duck off crimson chin. Why does she always eye duck herself on her stories.
I actually used to be so jealous of how she looked. She was so pretty looking with thick lovely hair and her weight loss was inspiring but now she’s just ugly in every single way. And she’s fat again so that makes me feel better 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually used to be so jealous of how she looked. She was so pretty looking with thick lovely hair and her weight loss was inspiring but now she’s just ugly in every single way. And she’s fat again so that makes me feel better 😅😅
Same, I used to think she was stunning, good dress sense and did amazing at SW. She was my favourite SW account and then she got greedy, in more ways than just carbarara and tringles .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same, I used to think she was stunning, good dress sense and did amazing at SW. She was my favourite SW account and then she got greedy, in more ways than just carbarara and tringles .
Totally agree with both of you.
I lost a few stone on SW a couple of years ago, felt amazing, was inspired by Titters and loved her style (minus the fake bags, actually can’t stand replica tit).
Lockdown happened and I gained weight, depression (owner of small business during a pandemic=Huge stress)
I gave up running and giving a tit about what I ate, and now I’m likely 2 stone heavier. I’m fat, tired, getting old and definitely am not denying this has/is happening to me.
Titters is hiding (badly) her weight gain, and the inspiration has disappeared and she’s trying to sell a lifestyle that she doesn’t even live. I feel sorry for her, trying to keep up with the unattainable and make money so embarrassingly from swipe ups.......you can’t polish a turd titters!!!!!!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with both of you.
I lost a few stone on SW a couple of years ago, felt amazing, was inspired by Titters and loved her style (minus the fake bags, actually can’t stand replica tit).
Lockdown happened and I gained weight, depression (owner of small business during a pandemic=Huge stress)
I gave up running and giving a tit about what I ate, and now I’m likely 2 stone heavier. I’m fat, tired, getting old and definitely am not denying this has/is happening to me.
Titters is hiding (badly) her weight gain, and the inspiration has disappeared and she’s trying to sell a lifestyle that she doesn’t even live. I feel sorry for her, trying to keep up with the unattainable and make money so embarrassingly from swipe ups.......you can’t polish a turd titters!!!!!!! 🙄
I’m the absolute same too! I started to follow her and just aspire to look like her! Thank duck I didn’t or I’d be a right tube of primular now 😂

10am first swipe up of the day for our lady queen of cheese gauntlets. Have a bleeping day off will you!

She’s actually got really nice teeth, granted they aren’t from turkey but for natural gnashers they aren’t bad! So why does she feel the need to do the arse pout instead of a genuine smile 😃

Reactions: 5
She’s actually got really nice teeth, granted they aren’t from turkey but for natural gnashers they aren’t bad! So why does she feel the need to do the arse pout instead of a genuine smile 😃
Because her smile is force and false. Also when she smiles she looks fatter?

Reactions: 3
No ad-aff here. Also would this not have been the perfect opportunity to show us, taking all her make off and without a filter for the first time. All legalities may not be in place yet, with regard to filters. But they are coming!
9FF55025-848B-4A44-980E-1CDF383D682C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
No ad-aff here. Also would this not have been the perfect opportunity to show us, taking all her make off and without a filter for the first time. All legalities may not be in place yet, with regard to filters. But they are coming!
View attachment 422387
She clearly doesn't know how to wash her face at all to be getting that much crap off after numerous cleanses. All she ever does is moan she doesn’t like makeup. Why put it on? Think I’ve done my makeup 4 times since November. I have a lumi I bought it when they first came out years ago. Got it cheap as my friend worked for them so I got her discount. I mean it’s canny but there’s loads of cheap ones on the market that do the same. The cleanser is £30 a tube! I just use a superdrug one with mine and it does the same job. It really annoys me that people think she’s just sharing her experience when she’s making good money from it. It’s so wrong. And god the pouting monkey face is just awful. Behave cheese tits. She once had a nice little account going but now she’s just greedy and looks drab . I do love her hair though 😂

Reactions: 8
Ffs could she be sucking it in any more!!!!!! She looks ridiculous on that first picture 😂 and the whole 'look at me I can afford to give brand new clothes away to my friend, in a pandemic, when I'm not at work' get in the bin you absolute c*nt!

Reactions: 12
I don’t like this coat so I’m giving it to a friend...aka I’m returning this to ASOS to help settle my Klarna balance

1E12FE5D-1A21-4DBF-A612-311C40198D42.png

Sending messages to herself again I see 🙄You can’t hardly see the duck written on the wall, I had to zoom in and even then it was still difficult to read. Like duck she wouldn’t know how to edit a photo, she’s the queen of edits 😂

• Haha
Mate I’m bleeping cringing my head off she’s almost 30 he’s pushing 40 and they do bleeping photo shoots in a multi story super market car park the pair of sad freaks! 😂 I’d be mortified to have them as my patterns. “Mum pls can we go in now people are staring! Dad please stop taking pics of mum” “shut up betsy why don’t you go play on your iPad! “But mum I want to do stuff kids my age actually do” “HAHA LOOK HOW STUPID BETSY IS EVERYONE! She’s acting like a child hahaha no way!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next to the same stain on the floor haha ✨glam✨

YSL is surely fake otherwise she’d have tagged it?
I think the YSL is real. I think it’s another Bicester buy. She deffo has lots of fakes but I think the prada and this are real.

Reactions: 4
Just wash your bleeping face with a face wash and water you grubby twit. I can’t with this skincare face vibrator narrative. It’s all smoke and lying bastard mirrors.

Reactions: 11
I think the YSL is real. I think it’s another Bicester buy. She deffo has lots of fakes but I think the prada and this are real.
that bag is a £1600+ bag. even at bicester prices its beyond her financial reach im sure. her other bicester spesh bags are straight to outlet lines

View attachment 422672
Sending messages to herself again I see 🙄You can’t hardly see the duck written on the wall, I had to zoom in and even then it was still difficult to read. Like duck she wouldn’t know how to edit a photo, she’s the queen of edits 😂
just realised it actually says ''duck me'' 😂😂😂

She tags and swipes up for a fart I cannot fathom how she wouldn’t tag a genuine designer bag?

Reactions: 7
that bag is a £1600+ bag. even at bicester prices its beyond her financial reach im sure. her other bicester spesh bags are straight to outlet lines
But she did get thousands from the lumi in the early days. It was all over that Tayla Blue (whatever her name is) insta. Titney just never shared it so people didn’t know. She started doing it before everyone else did and she sold hundreds of them

I’m the absolute same too! I started to follow her and just aspire to look like her! Thank duck I didn’t or I’d be a right tube of primular now 😂

10am first swipe up of the day for our lady queen of cheese gauntlets. Have a bleeping day off will you!
This just made me laugh!! My daughter picked up a tube of primular in Asda yesterday and was like can we get this yogurt mum. I was like firstly it’s not yogurt and secondly not if you want mummy to have Kankles 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.