__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit of parsley she sprinkles on her beans, waffle and egg cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Parzlay is the secret to maintaining a size 12!
Maybe thats where im going wrong! I was a size 12 at the start of lock down..Im now pushing at the other end of a size 14!! But unlike her i know how to admit it..and actually do something about it rather than eating like a 70 stone man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since the salons haven’t been open you mean you bleeping thick green giant
What’s she lying for 🙈🙈
She never gets her slug brows done unless she’s travelling by train to a gifted hair or brow appointment then never use the salon again. Fat grabber.
she makes me so sick!
why do people like and follow her. She’s a nasty person.

Reactions: 9
Her bleeping bumhole lips are creeping me out now. I think I need to unfollow purely to not see baboon ass every time she posts

Reactions: 4
why does he look like he's just trapped his finger in a door??
Also who takes the photo? Because we know bitty sorry Brittany doesn’t go to the gym. He’s deffo putting the self timer on and pulling his best shitting face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.