__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does he look like he's just trapped his finger in a door??
He looks like he’s throwing a massive pedalo tantrum. “But Brittany I promise she was older than 14!!!” “Ok partnar I’ll let you off coz I’m a fat mug”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She makes me cringe everytime she does a talky story, she has no idea how to talk to people and always looks so bloody awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Asking about talking about dinner with colleagues... Betsy ain’t your colleague boo. Get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m feeling really angry at her at the moment 🤬 Her arrogance has really gripped my tit (more than normal). How can she be so rude to people yesterday and then just delete and ignore it and not even acknowledge that she did it. And if I see one more baboons arse pout I’m going to break into her house in the middle of the night and pop the bleeping things. Her fake lips are bigger than her fake tits ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CB0F86B8-75FB-437B-AB9A-793DE4EBF025.png
Oh duck off crimson chin. Why does she always eye duck herself on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.