__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has bleeping terrified me to the core ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

That end clip of them last night has honestly turned my stomach this morning. We all know their sex life is next to none existent donโ€™t we ๐Ÿ˜‚ and when they so come for a quick shagging bet she just lies there like a blob of slime starfishing across her bed whilst he pants on top of her ๐Ÿ˜‚
BLOB OF SLIME ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No neck pedalo kills me every time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pedophile

Omg it letโ€™s me say that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I dunno I prefer the word pedalo to be honest itโ€™s the new word of the week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m desperately racking my brain for a new thread suggestion but Iโ€™m coming up blank ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dunno I prefer the word pedalo to be honest itโ€™s the new word of the week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m desperately racking my brain for a new thread suggestion but Iโ€™m coming up blank ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thread suggestion based on a previous suggestion by me but including Pedalo

Pedalo nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, Brit can't get her head around do not mingle!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion for future reference ๐Ÿคฃ
Pounced on by a pedalo, lips like bumholio, gotta do a photoshoot on my way sainos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
_BeingBrittany #11;
Soon may the pedalo come, To bring us Covid and cheese and a swipe up for rum.

songโ€™s been in my head all night

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pedalo loves to pose outside sainos, titters has gauntlets but no brainos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This has bleeping terrified me to the core ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

That end clip of them last night has honestly turned my stomach this morning. We all know their sex life is next to none existent donโ€™t we ๐Ÿ˜‚ and when they so come for a quick shagging bet she just lies there like a blob of slime starfishing across her bed whilst he pants on top of her ๐Ÿ˜‚
Blob of slime has set me off! I've just spat out my drink much to my partners surprise๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet he grunts a few times and is done ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God she is getting desperate for swipe ups! Beggy Brittany lol. Oh do you guys remember what I used to wear ???? Hereโ€™s a swipe up!!!
Remember before I piled on weight and had the figure to wear these? Swipe up guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she is getting desperate for swipe ups! Beggy Brittany lol. Oh do you guys remember what I used to wear ???? Hereโ€™s a swipe up!!!
It should bbe illegal to do swipe ups for something you've never purchased. Sick of "influencers" doing this!

Reactions: 26
Hate when sheโ€™s quiet on stories. Dying to see her primular filled hairy hands :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.