__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can her bleeping disgusting child predator boyfriend call out people breaking the rules when she is going on a walk and meeting up out doors with people outside her house hold. AND FLAUNTING IT by sharing a story... she’s honestly despicable. I really really hope she gets covid the absolute chodey lard arse.

Reactions: 11
Not wanting to stick up for Brittany but we are allowed to meet one other person outdoors for exercise but it should be in your local area and socially distanced, not sure if she left her area again?

Reactions: 3
Not wanting to stick up for Brittany but we are allowed to meet one other person outdoors for exercise but it should be in your local area and socially distanced, not sure if she left her area again?
Yes, if it is a support bubble. Titters is not in the catergories outlined for support bubbles. I am not sure if she left her area. Knowing her, probably.

Reactions: 2
Yes, if it is a support bubble. Titters is not in the catergories outlined for support bubbles. I am not sure if she left her area. Knowing her, probably.
Cmon she’s constantly breaking the rules all through this pandemic. She’s been travelling out her area to go for walks! Or in her case clomping around whilst getting out of breath going DOWNHILL.

Reactions: 8
“You cannot meet other people you do not live with, or have not formed a support bubble with, unless for a permitted reason.”

meeting your preggo mate to give her a candle isn’t a permitted reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“You cannot meet other people you do not live with, or have not formed a support bubble with, unless for a permitted reason.”

meeting your preggo mate to give her a candle isn’t a permitted reason.
People keep using a walk with a friend as ‘exercise’ which she 100% will use as an excuse. Don’t forget she’s a size 12 who sticks to lockdown rules and wasn’t groomed by a nazi x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cmon she’s constantly breaking the rules all through this pandemic. She’s been travelling out her area to go for walks! Or in her case clomping around whilst getting out of breath going DOWNHILL.
😂😂😂 clomping!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her because.... You know... I dislike her. But you are allowed to meet up with 1 person so assuming she went alone without pedalo and betsy (which I bet she didn't) and the other person was on their own and they distanced (which she wouldn't have) then it's okay. But cheesy cow would not have followed any of that guidance because she's a nob!

Reactions: 6
She showed her grotty dusty pouffe and all of a sudden it’s exactly what someone has been looking for!! duck off Brittany have a day off from being an absolute bleep on the beg!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She showed her grotty dusty pouffe and all of a sudden it’s exactly what someone has been looking for!! duck off Brittany have a day off from being an absolute bleep on the beg!
How has she let it get so filthy?! She is so gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed, I can see her stories and posts but they say ‘comments have been limited’ and I can’t comment (even if I wanted to).... Is this some kind of block she’s done to me? Haha! Just cos I asked about Bradgate park jeeze

I’ve just noticed, I can see her stories and posts but they say ‘comments have been limited’ and I can’t comment (even if I wanted to).... Is this some kind of block she’s done to me? Haha! Just cos I asked about Bradgate park jeeze
Do you follow her? I think it’s limited to people who follow her or if she follows them back etc x

Reactions: 1
She’s just shared that send boos thing that self love liv is doing which sounds so good but I cannot physically listen to her voice it goes right through me 😩

Reactions: 4
Still looking abit fluffy!
She's easily gained about 4 stone. I don't know why she doesn't just address it seeing as she's harping on about sw all the time. She doesn't look horrible but there has deffo been too much primula involved

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's easily gained about 4 stone. I don't know why she doesn't just address it seeing as she's harping on about sw all the time. She doesn't look horrible but there has deffo been too much primula involved
Obviously got carried away the last time she had fillers and squeezed a whole tube of primula either side of her face! It’ll be squished out her pores if she keeps going!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.