__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me heave, my opinion bigger girls including myself should not wear wet look leggings 🤢🤢🤢🤢
God knows how she gets in them, I’m a “fluffy” girl and duck me I nearly went straight through into the dining room jumping up and down trying to get my chubby bits into wet look leggings!! I can only imagine the sweat I would have broke into trying to get out of them if I’d succeeded hoisting them above my knees!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she have lipodema (not sure how it is spelt)? I knew a woman years ago who had it and her legs looked similar to Brits at first but they get a lot worse over time.

Reactions: 4
Does she have lipodema (not sure how it is spelt)? I knew a woman years ago who had it and her legs looked similar to Brits at first but they get a lot worse over time.
Probably all the salt she has in her diet with packet sauces and plastic cheese!

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
These are the kind of comments that I don't feel are necessary. As a bigger lady who has had a lot of paranoia and self consciousness about wearing certain things, the way I look to other people etc. I find these comments very damaging. I literally used to analyse every part of my body when I got dressed, changed many times before daring to leave the house, wouldn't wear certain clothes, wouldn't have my arms out (even in the summer) all because of comments like these.. Even now at 34 I have hang ups about my body and worry about what I wear but I try to wear things that I like and that make me feel good whether that be wet loom leggings and a jumper dress, a cropped jumper and high waisted jeans or a tshirt. I don't think it's right to say that someone's legs make you want to vomit. It's hurtful and triggers a lot of people. I completely don't agree with who Brittany has become as a person recently and her lies and swipe ups are making me so angry but I don't think commenting on the way she looks is fair. Yes she has gained weight... Many people have. And she's not acknowledging it, which I don't agree with, but that doesn't make her disgusting or hideous.

These are the kind of comments that I don't feel are necessary. As a bigger lady who has had a lot of paranoia and self consciousness about wearing certain things, the way I look to other people etc. I find these comments very damaging. I literally used to analyse every part of my body when I got dressed, changed many times before daring to leave the house, wouldn't wear certain clothes, wouldn't have my arms out (even in the summer) all because of comments like these.. Even now at 34 I have hang ups about my body and worry about what I wear but I try to wear things that I like and that make me feel good whether that be wet loom leggings and a jumper dress, a cropped jumper and high waisted jeans or a tshirt. I don't think it's right to say that someone's legs make you want to vomit. It's hurtful and triggers a lot of people. I completely don't agree with who Brittany has become as a person recently and her lies and swipe ups are making me so angry but I don't think commenting on the way she looks is fair. Yes she has gained weight... Many people have. And she's not acknowledging it, which I don't agree with, but that doesn't make her disgusting or hideous.
Nobody cares about her size..Its the fact she still claims to be a size 12-Well now 14 when she clearly isnt..🤷🏽‍♀️

Imagine being a young girl on a weight loss journey and looking at her for inspiration..

Her meals dont shout out healthy do they..
I

It must be real nice to have some new fancy thing be delivered every single bloody day! She’s so materialistic 😡

Reactions: 6
The calories in that dinner!! A salmon fillet is almost 200 calories for a small one and she's got 2 larger ones and pasta!

Reactions: 3
Nobody cares about her size..Its the fact she still claims to be a size 12-Well now 14 when she clearly isnt..🤷🏽‍♀️

Imagine being a young girl on a weight loss journey and looking at her for inspiration..

Her meals dont shout out healthy do they..
I
Imagine following her diet to loose weight 🙄 you would gain a stone in a week!

It’s literally easier to write tenderstem than massacring POSH BRCCILI

glad her planner has a notes setion. Honestly pls go back to school.

• Haha
I completely agree with you. On all points. I don’t think it’s necessary to comment on her appearance, I’d rather focus on her deceit and how much of an absolute twit she is.
I think sometimes when someone is super ugly on the inside it’s easy to see them as ugly on the outside too and make comments accordingly. I wish she was as body posi as she makes out to be
I agree with all these comments too! Got absolutely no issue with that she’s put on weight.. or that she’s dressing differently now. But I absolutely do have an issue with the fact she’s raking money in claiming she lost 10 stone and has not mentioned ONCE that she’s gained a good 3 stone back. I’ve got an issue with her not advertising that she makes money off lumis and outright lying about it too. I actually quite like some of the stuff she wears 😂

I think she needs to be very careful... she’s still trying to claim she’s a slimming world instagrammer when really she isn’t. And she hasn’t said whether she’s trying to lose or maintain? So people could be following her looking for weight loss inspo (no issue either way with that) and that’s not what she’s offering! You can’t be both a “body positive/midsize gal happy with her size” whilst trying to lose weight on slimming world. Just admit you’ve gained weight (and not just upped a dress size) and state whether you’re trying to lose a bit more or are maintaining the weight you’re at now Britt!!!!! It’s down right deceitful

Reactions: 13
I agree with all these comments too! Got absolutely no issue with that she’s put on weight.. or that she’s dressing differently now. But I absolutely do have an issue with the fact she’s raking money in claiming she lost 10 stone and has not mentioned ONCE that she’s gained a good 3 stone back. I’ve got an issue with her not advertising that she makes money off lumis and outright lying about it too. I actually quite like some of the stuff she wears 😂

I think she needs to be very careful... she’s still trying to claim she’s a slimming world instagrammer when really she isn’t. And she hasn’t said whether she’s trying to lose or maintain? So people could be following her looking for weight loss inspo (no issue either way with that) and that’s not what she’s offering! You can’t be both a “body positive/midsize gal happy with her size” whilst trying to lose weight on slimming world. Just admit you’ve gained weight (and not just upped a dress size) and state whether you’re trying to lose a bit more or are maintaining the weight you’re at now Britt!!!!! It’s down right deceitful
Yesssss 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I was a similar start weight to Twatters and used to look at her Instagram like it was gospel and it worries me that others will do that now. She’s gained weight (fine, you do you) but she cannot and should not be influencing others on diets, showcasing her diet if she’s lying about the gains and also shouldn’t be making money off it.
I can’t believe she still has over 100k followers and people can’t see through her shite

Yesssss 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I was a similar start weight to Twatters and used to look at her Instagram like it was gospel and it worries me that others will do that now. She’s gained weight (fine, you do you) but she cannot and should not be influencing others on diets, showcasing her diet if she’s lying about the gains and also shouldn’t be making money off it.
I can’t believe she still has over 100k followers and people can’t see through her shite
I reckon most of her followers are inactive. Her engagement is poor.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.