__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon most of her followers are inactive. Her engagement is poor.
I think it’s because a lot of people start slimming world specific instagrams and then forget about them when they’ve stopped doing slimming world after however long

Reactions: 9
We all know she isn't the brightest but how can she possibly think this is okay? Its almost 1000kcals and just shy of 60g fat on that plate. She is so deluded by slimming world "free foods".
She’s got to be hitting well over 2000 calories a day

Reactions: 5
I agree with all these comments too! Got absolutely no issue with that she’s put on weight.. or that she’s dressing differently now. But I absolutely do have an issue with the fact she’s raking money in claiming she lost 10 stone and has not mentioned ONCE that she’s gained a good 3 stone back. I’ve got an issue with her not advertising that she makes money off lumis and outright lying about it too. I actually quite like some of the stuff she wears 😂

I think she needs to be very careful... she’s still trying to claim she’s a slimming world instagrammer when really she isn’t. And she hasn’t said whether she’s trying to lose or maintain? So people could be following her looking for weight loss inspo (no issue either way with that) and that’s not what she’s offering! You can’t be both a “body positive/midsize gal happy with her size” whilst trying to lose weight on slimming world. Just admit you’ve gained weight (and not just upped a dress size) and state whether you’re trying to lose a bit more or are maintaining the weight you’re at now Britt!!!!! It’s down right deceitful
I remember her saying recently, when she goes back to group she’ll hopefully have a big loss. I presume she’s trying to lose weight. As she hasn’t addressed the weight gain, presumably she wants to be smaller than her original target? Shes always said she doesn’t want to be smaller?!! I’m being sarcastic if you couldn’t tell. 😂

She’s got to be hitting well over 2000 calories a day
I’m probably about a similar size to Brittany & eat 2100 calories a day, however I also exercise & walk a lot so am loosing weight. I don’t follow Slimming World (I have done in the past) & I calorie count with guidance from a very well established coach but I would never eat that meal on either SW or CC

Reactions: 6
We all know she isn't the brightest but how can she possibly think this is okay? Its almost 1000kcals and just shy of 60g fat on that plate. She is so deluded by slimming world "free foods".
It’s alright though. There’s broccoli on the plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m probably about a similar size to Brittany & eat 2100 calories a day, however I also exercise & walk a lot so am loosing weight. I don’t follow Slimming World (I have done in the past) & I calorie count with guidance from a very well established coach but I would never eat that meal on either SW or CC
I am following slimming world and no way would I eat that. I sometimes have that pasta for a quick lunch if I’m busy at work but on it’s own, and if I have salmon I either have one piece with new potatoes and veg or two pieces with just veg. Slimming world works if you’re not a moron that thinks free food means eat as much as you like 😳

Reactions: 12
Could understand eating this if you were doing a lot of exercise through out the day (Weight lifting a lot of running etc etc) and or working long shifts & get back and have a big tea.

But just too much.

My work colleague couldn’t understand how she was gaining so much weight (not doing SW) and when she got one of the PTs we work with to skim over he worked out at a min she was hitting around 2500 calories a day, not including those days shed allow herself something sweet. Meals very similar to brittanys. Double portions of meat plates of veg but also all the rice pasta potato. it might set people who think this way can lead to losing weight to follow her, as fatties Like me love food, so of course You see that and think wow I can eat that. Wrong. She needs only to cut down on the double portions of meat and pasta rice potatoes she eats throughout the day, she’ll probs lose a little weight. Maybe she doesn’t want to but it’s the trying to fool other people that this is ok for SW. no it isn’t.

I am following slimming world and no way would I eat that. I sometimes have that pasta for a quick lunch if I’m busy at work but on it’s own, and if I have salmon I either have one piece with new potatoes and veg or two pieces with just veg. Slimming world works if you’re not a moron that thinks free food means eat as much as you like 😳
This 👏 those pastas are only ever used as a quick meal if I’m running late home which I normally add some onions and peppers and throw in the oven to make a little pasta bake! So glad someone else has the same attitude as me that free doesn’t mean eat 3 packets of pasta a day

Reactions: 9
Omg randomly started looking back at her old threads when people didn't know about Sean really and his absolute tit mermaid tattoo was all we knew 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plus she was lying about size then apparently saying she was a 10 but buying size 12 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Loving the story earlier. She does know there are more activities she could do to keep active than “big walk”, right? Also- by herself? 🤥

Reactions: 4
Just heard on the news on the radio about influencers not using filters when they promote beauty products. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor britters how she going to cope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just heard on the news on the radio about influencers not using filters when they promote beauty products. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor britters how she going to cope lol
She can't even follow advice to stay at home during a pandemic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.