Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesspinky

Me too. It was my favourite. I tried explaining it to my husband years ago who then asked if I was in drugs as he thought I was making it up 😂 . Hardly anyone remembers it
😂😂 I'm going to show my 7 year old on the morning ! I must have only been 5 watching that I can't believe how I remembered it

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Ah I remember that back to back scheduling on a Saturday morning. That was the ‘yuppie superman’ with Teri Hatcher right ? I thought that was just called ‘superman’ or am i confusing two versions? Rugrats was also on around then, early on a Saturday before live and kicking or the itv version ... what did they have in that slot before smtv live came along? Anyone remember ? Those kids tv extravaganzas at the weekend were the best
Yeah wasnt sure if it was just superman or lois and clarke

Eirawen

VIP Member
I remember watching a programme late on Sat or Fri nights either before of after Eurotrash about ordinary people making cheap snacks out of strange combinations of food in their cupboards but I can't remember what it was called.

Pinkfoxxie

I remember watching a programme late on Sat or Fri nights either before of after Eurotrash about ordinary people making cheap snacks out of strange combinations of food in their cupboards but I can't remember what it was called.
think that might have been Get Stuffed

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Omg love this thread proper nostalgia. So many that I used to watch already mentioned.

Does anyone remember a programme called incredible games am sure it was on bbc. They were in a lift and went down the floors and did different games. I'm sure David walliams was the head on the screen

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Does anybody remember a cartoon about a white bull terrier with a black patch on his eye and a poodle girlfriend. He ran a garage and had a convertible? It has been bugging me for years.
I thought this was Watch My Chops, but now I've Googled it.. Nope. Sorry :(

Does anyone remember spooks of bottle bay? It was on CITV I think! Literally no one remembers it! I find myself singing the theme tune every now and then 😅

YouDeserveWow

I've got no idea whether it was British or American unfortunately and I think it was real life to animation but I've genuinely no idea I'm sorry 🙈

Griggsy39

Omg I love this post.
I can't remember what half of the programs I watched are called . I'm an 85 baby .
There was a program I used to love when I was really small , it was some sort of dragon type thing that was friendly and it used to cook or make something in a tree , it would be a stone or something and it would open the door in this tree when it was ready . I think an owl was in the tree - I remember I used to be transfixed by it.
There was another one about a little creature that lived in sand , and it granted wishes .
Loads that people have already mentioned.
How amazing it was on school holidays to have programs on in the morning .
Don't forget your toothbrush anyone remember that.
Sweet valley high , blossom , my so called life (Jared Leto 🤤) Buffy and then angel . Live and kicking . Darling buds of may , goodnight sweet heart , soldier soldier, London's burning, highway to heaven . I remember pretending to fall asleep on the sofa when mum was watching band of gold ( I think that's what it was ) so I could sneakily watch it 😂🙈 . I think this was possibly late 90s early 00s but I absolutely loved a show called Young Americans (think Dawson's creek) it had a very young Ian somerhalder (Damon of the Vampire Diaries) in. Definitely early 00s but one tree hill .
Charmed
Grotbags used to terrify me , I used to hide behind the sofa 😂
Greenclawes!!!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ahh the nostalgia! I was born in 1984. My fave 90's kids progs were Farthing Wood (I collected all the magazines too) , Byker Grove, Playdays (I was slightly too old but hey ho) The Queen's nose, Rosie and Jim, Greenclaws , Bitsa, Charlie Chalk

Loved pretty much all the comedy programs mentioned. Loved Men Behaving badly! Also Goodnight Sweetheart, Soldier Soldier, Not forgetting the Royal Family, one of the best comedies ever imo !

Remember 'Why Don't You' during the summer holidays - my god it was boring`!
Collected them too think you get stickers?

cbbc was the favourite for me. Grange Hill, byker grove, demon headmaster, 5 children and it, art attack, fun house, Woof, Simon and the witch, chipmunks, blue Peter ...

there was one where they had to raid rooms in a fake house for clues? And another where they had to play like a chess game against a demon?

generation game, gladiators, krypton factor, strike it lucky, supermarket sweep,

I think so. All i can remember was a huge dish with letters the kids had to swim in... Is that the same show?
I remember it but can’t remember the name