90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fort boyard I loved
As a little kid
The snorks
The raccoons
PB and j otter
Oaky doke
Alphabet castle
Playdays
There was also one people dressed as cards and maths?
How2
Fun house
Wild house
Tracey Baker
Zzapp
Art attack
Little bear stories
William's wish Wellington

Channel 4/5 saturday morning shows
Harry and Kosh
The tribe
Charmed
T4 music

S club tv show
Cleopatra the groups tv show
All stars I think it was it had Darren from holly oaks in it

On sky when we first got it 95 I think?
Student bodies
Recess
Saved by the bell
Pepperann
Rugrats
Daria
Clarissa explains it all
Blossom
Cow and chicken
Dexter's laboratory
Johnny bravo
Spider!
Goosebumps
Grizzly tales for gruesome kids
Moana the vampire
Aarghh real monsters

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bernard's Watch - I wanted that watch when I was a kid so I could stop time and go back to sleep on a school day 🤣
Fun House - I dreamt of going in there, though I watched an episode on YouTube a while back and found the prizes hilarious. A sleeping bag was one of the best ones.
Also, does anyone remember Don't Try This At Home with Davina McCall? She got people to do challenges of a lifetime like bungee jumping or walking across high bridges. Loved it.

Fraisier/Friends/Will and Grace
Charmed
Heartbeat
Loved the fresh prince of Bel-air
Loved Saturday night TV Watching Blind date and Gladiators
Barrymoore Strike it lucky 👀

Reactions: 1
Used to love the old game shows in challenge tv
Wipe put (not the one on tv now the one where u had find the answers on the board)
Crystal maze
Reruns of krypton factor
Catchphrase
Family fortunes

Did anyone watch robot wars? Absolutely VICIOUS with their axes and that hahahaha class
I loved watching Robot Wars, there was an American version I used to watch as well.

One show from the Late 1990's, Scrapheap Challenge, really loved that show, creating machines out of junk, very creative.
I also enjoyed watching reruns of the show, it was really worth watching all over again and again.

I loved watching Robot Wars, there was an American version I used to watch as well.

One show from the Late 1990's, Scrapheap Challenge, really loved that show, creating machines out of junk, very creative.
I also enjoyed watching reruns of the show, it was really worth watching all over again and again.
My dad was on scrapheap challenge lol

The Royle Family. Loved it. I was always like Anthony when they used to always tell him to go make a brew cos I was the youngest. One of my sisters we said was like Denise a bit dippy 🤣

Fort boyard I loved
As a little kid
The snorks
The raccoons
PB and j otter
Oaky doke
Alphabet castle
Playdays
There was also one people dressed as cards and maths?
How2
Fun house
Wild house
Tracey Baker
Zzapp
Art attack
Little bear stories
William's wish Wellington

Channel 4/5 saturday morning shows
Harry and Kosh
The tribe
Charmed
T4 music

S club tv show
Cleopatra the groups tv show
All stars I think it was it had Darren from holly oaks in it

On sky when we first got it 95 I think?
Student bodies
Recess
Saved by the bell
Pepperann
Rugrats
Daria
Clarissa explains it all
Blossom
Cow and chicken
Dexter's laboratory
Johnny bravo
Spider!
Goosebumps
Grizzly tales for gruesome kids
Moana the vampire
Aarghh real monsters
Aww Daria omg I loved this. It used to be on channel 5 sometimes.
Clarissa, loved that.
Alphabet Castle gobbledy gook 🦃

Byker Grove. Specifically the episode where PJ got shot in the eyes and blinded during a game of paintball. Arguably the most iconic moment in TV history.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Friends the first time around 🤣 when you had to wait a week for a new episode and all summer for a new series.
My mum is staying with me for a while whilst her and her waste of space partner work through some stuff. Anyway, she told me that she's never seen friends and would like to watch it all the way through. We're about half way through now and her reaction to Monica and Chandler getting together and Ross saying the wrong name at his wedding... I wish I would have filmed her reactions. It was amazing! She was so shocked :LOL: I honestly don't get how she hasn't seen it as it's constantly repeated on E4 and Comedy Central and was MASSIVE in the 90s.

• Haha
Friends has become hugely popular with pre teens and teens since it went on Netflix. I thought that it might seem a bit dated, but they love it. Last year I had a ten year old ask me if I’d ever watched it and I was like ‘Hello, I’m a 90’s child. I watched it first time around way, way before you ever even born!’.

Friends has become hugely popular with pre teens and teens since it went on Netflix. I thought that it might seem a bit dated, but they love it. Last year I had a ten year old ask me if I’d ever watched it and I was like ‘Hello, I’m a 90’s child. I watched it first time around way, way before you ever even born!’.
unpopular opinion but.. I hate friends, I really don't get the appeal. and the canned laughter drives me mad!

Reactions: 2
unpopular opinion but.. I hate friends, I really don't get the appeal. and the canned laughter drives me mad!
I live in the UK, so I don't know if this is the case elsewhere, but Friends is often compared to Seinfeld (which in my experience far fewer people have seen over here) and I don't understand why. I get that they're both about a group of friends and the broadcasting timelines overlap, but Seinfeld is such a superior show. Friends is an easy watch and cosy, but I almost never laugh out loud when I watch it.

• Heart
Does anybody remember a cartoon about a white bull terrier with a black patch on his eye and a poodle girlfriend. He ran a garage and had a convertible? It has been bugging me for years.

Does anybody remember a cartoon about a white bull terrier with a black patch on his eye and a poodle girlfriend. He ran a garage and had a convertible? It has been bugging me for years.
I thought this was Watch My Chops, but now I've Googled it.. Nope. Sorry :(

I don't know if these we're late 90s or Early 00s but that time when there were MILLIONS of docu-dramas and docu-soaps was
the best TV time 😂 Airline, Redcoats (about butlins), The Cruise. There were loads and one for every industry!
90's Docu soap lover here! Redcoats was brilliant! I wish more episodes were on Youtube. There was also one called Beauty School or something set in Yorkshire?

Talking of those documentaries, does anyone remember Paddington Green? There was the man who made wigs, and another one who was a locksmith?
They had all the episodes on Youtube up until last year and now they've disappeared! I was up to Season 2 :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone remember night and day, was on itv in early 2000s??

Other docusoaps were Airport, Driving School and The Hotel. My favourite though was Holiday Reps, I’d love to know if Eve the rep is still married to her waiter!

Does anyone remember night and day, was on itv in early 2000s??
OMG loved this! It was so dark ! It was on really late at night. Only 1 or 2 series i think?

Other docusoaps were Airport, Driving School and The Hotel. My favourite though was Holiday Reps, I’d love to know if Eve the rep is still married to her waiter!
I watched all of these :ROFLMAO: Remember The Villa with Mark little narrating?

• Heart
OMG loved this! It was so dark ! It was on really late at night. Only 1 or 2 series i think?
yes! I was in love with one of the main male characters, josh I think? I reemember it was on in the day, but then had more "adult"late night eps some times?

I watched all of these :ROFLMAO: Remember The Villa with Mark little narrating?
omg it's on youtube!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=night+and+day+itv

• Heart