90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in my early/mid twenty's in the 90s. Shows that I remember watching religiously were
This life
twin peaks
soldier soldier
Cheers
Frasier
Friends ( first time round not repeated šŸ¤£)
ER
Used to love Roseanne too..not sure if that was earlier though? Late 80s?
I was watching 2.4 children the other week. Still very amusing. In fact even more amusing now I'm a mum with kids of my own!

Reactions: 4
Subelogo.jpg

Ohhh just remembered this little gem! I used to watch it on a Saturday afternoon.It was on for hours! It was SO bad it was good šŸ¤£ It was my guilty pleasure! Real trash TV šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Round the twist was one of my favourites, and I always wanted to go on knightmare! Even with the dodgy graphics I thought it was amazing.

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember the bbc learning shows? Thier was one with 2 cats, the dragon one. Loved those on a sick day
Through the Dragon's Eye
Geordie Racer about Piegeons
Badger Girl
Wordie

OMG old TV is one of my favourite topics ever! lol
I was born in 1981 so was a 90s tween/teen!

Did anyone watch Spatz? it was set in a diner - i loved that!
simon and the witch
the demon headmaster
gladiators
big breakfast - steps of woah!
MTV with Richard Blackwood!
dogtanian and the muskerhounds (80s but what the hell!)
fraggle rock (80s but loved it!)
Round the twist
Ramona
my 2 dads!
Clarissa explains it all
Sister sister
saved by the bell - OBVS
California dreams
USA High
Boy Meets world
Blossom
The Upper Hand
2.4 children
heartbreak high

Honestly i could go on allll day! lol

who remembers out of this world?!!
Spatz was ace

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember U get me ? It was on CBBC on a Sunday morning on the tv Show ā€smileā€. I loved this show, yet no one ever remembers itšŸ˜­ I canā€™t find it anywhere to watch either šŸ˜©

also when Iā€™d be off school this -

Reactions: 2
Love this thread I was born early nineties. My faves were Kenan and Kel , Sabrina, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, The Queens Nose me an my friends rubbed the Queens nose on all the 50p we ever had šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. I also loved Tracy Beaker . My kids now watch the dumping ground its still good šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 1
Adventures of lois and Clarke/ live and kicking
Ah I remember that back to back scheduling on a Saturday morning. That was the ā€˜yuppie supermanā€™ with Teri Hatcher right ? I thought that was just called ā€˜supermanā€™ or am i confusing two versions? Rugrats was also on around then, early on a Saturday before live and kicking or the itv version ... what did they have in that slot before smtv live came along? Anyone remember ? Those kids tv extravaganzas at the weekend were the best

Reactions: 3
Ah I remember that back to back scheduling on a Saturday morning. That was the ā€˜yuppie supermanā€™ with Teri Hatcher right ? I thought that was just called ā€˜supermanā€™ or am i confusing two versions? Rugrats was also on around then, early on a Saturday before live and kicking or the itv version ... what did they have in that slot before smtv live came along? Anyone remember ? Those kids tv extravaganzas at the weekend were the best
Yeah wasnt sure if it was just superman or lois and clarke

Ok so I was 11 in 1990. I watched Noels house party, SMTV , Friends. In the day was hulk, littlest hobo and airwolf. Good times xxx

Also 90210 I forgot about Jason Priestly and Luke Perry! Like really!

Reactions: 5
Seinfeld
Larry Sanders
Northern Exposure
My So Called Life
Party of Five
Twin Peaks

For anyone who watched The Demon Headmaster, there is a rebooted version on CBBC just started. First episode available on BBC iPlayer.

Not sure how I feel about it one episode in, but it does have a creepy vibe about it still. But no SPLAT type thing yet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Omg love this thread proper nostalgia. So many that I used to watch already mentioned.

Does anyone remember a programme called incredible games am sure it was on bbc. They were in a lift and went down the floors and did different games. I'm sure David walliams was the head on the screen
I think so. All i can remember was a huge dish with letters the kids had to swim in... Is that the same show?

Ahh the nostalgia! I was born in 1984. My fave 90's kids progs were Farthing Wood (I collected all the magazines too) , Byker Grove, Playdays (I was slightly too old but hey ho) The Queen's nose, Rosie and Jim, Greenclaws , Bitsa, Charlie Chalk

Loved pretty much all the comedy programs mentioned. Loved Men Behaving badly! Also Goodnight Sweetheart, Soldier Soldier, Not forgetting the Royal Family, one of the best comedies ever imo !

Remember 'Why Don't You' during the summer holidays - my god it was boring`!
Collected them too think you get stickers?

cbbc was the favourite for me. Grange Hill, byker grove, demon headmaster, 5 children and it, art attack, fun house, Woof, Simon and the witch, chipmunks, blue Peter ...

there was one where they had to raid rooms in a fake house for clues? And another where they had to play like a chess game against a demon?

generation game, gladiators, krypton factor, strike it lucky, supermarket sweep,

I think so. All i can remember was a huge dish with letters the kids had to swim in... Is that the same show?
I remember it but canā€™t remember the name

I've got no idea whether it was British or American unfortunately and I think it was real life to animation but I've genuinely no idea I'm sorry šŸ™ˆ
Itā€™s not Ratties? This was great at the time!

Remember ā€˜round the bendā€™? šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes that's the one

Collected them too think you get stickers?

cbbc was the favourite for me. Grange Hill, byker grove, demon headmaster, 5 children and it, art attack, fun house, Woof, Simon and the witch, chipmunks, blue Peter ...

there was one where they had to raid rooms in a fake house for clues? And another where they had to play like a chess game against a demon?

generation game, gladiators, krypton factor, strike it lucky, supermarket sweep,

I remember it but canā€™t remember the name
Incredible games