Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
I loved watching Robot Wars, there was an American version I used to watch as well.

One show from the Late 1990's, Scrapheap Challenge, really loved that show, creating machines out of junk, very creative.
I also enjoyed watching reruns of the show, it was really worth watching all over again and again.
My dad was on scrapheap challenge lol

Reactions: 1

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Fraisier/Friends/Will and Grace
Charmed
Heartbeat
Loved the fresh prince of Bel-air
Loved Saturday night TV Watching Blind date and Gladiators
Barrymoore Strike it lucky 👀

Web30

VIP Member
Omg love this thread proper nostalgia. So many that I used to watch already mentioned.

Does anyone remember a programme called incredible games am sure it was on bbc. They were in a lift and went down the floors and did different games. I'm sure David walliams was the head on the screen
I think so. All i can remember was a huge dish with letters the kids had to swim in... Is that the same show?

YouDeserveWow

I'm going to google the life out of that because I remember it too but don't remember the name of it.

Noel's House Party!!! Yesss!!
Bruce's Generation Game. Big Break. Dale's Supermarket Sweep (on at 9:25 before Richard & Judy) 😂

My brain is just flooded with 90s shows now.
Were you CBBC or CITV kids? Must admit I liked a bit of both.
Though, CBBC had some greats like The Demon Headmaster, The Queen's Nose, The Animals of Farthing Wood, Five Children and It, Byker Grove.

Stop me I could go on all day. 😂

Nothing says 90s to me like the Christmas Toys R Us advert. ❤❤❤

Ps: a slight deviation from the title, but does anyone remember the Point Horror books?
They were the best. Started collecting them again. 🙈
Hopefully you remember more than me coz I've tried everything and cant find it!! 🤞🏻

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I don't know if these we're late 90s or Early 00s but that time when there were MILLIONS of docu-dramas and docu-soaps was
the best TV time 😂 Airline, Redcoats (about butlins), The Cruise. There were loads and one for every industry!
90's Docu soap lover here! Redcoats was brilliant! I wish more episodes were on Youtube. There was also one called Beauty School or something set in Yorkshire?

Talking of those documentaries, does anyone remember Paddington Green? There was the man who made wigs, and another one who was a locksmith?
They had all the episodes on Youtube up until last year and now they've disappeared! I was up to Season 2 :ROFLMAO:

Dicky Tum

No sorry it wasnt that, I'm sure it used to be a different child every episode and they would "land" in a different animal family every time I think
Do you mean the Sylvanian families cartoon? Normally the kids had a lesson to learn from the animals... Sounds familiar to me!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Anyone else remember ‘Halfway across the galaxy & turn left?’ I used to love it! The girl from ‘Strictly ballroom’ was the main character with the ginger helmet hair! 😂
I posted about it a few posts up thread...you have even liked it! 🤣
Nobody I know ever remembers this program. I was beginning to think maybe I had false memories of watching it in the UK as I moved around quite a bit as a child.

• Haha

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
OMG Crapston Villas! Forgot all about that! Eurotrash was hysterical, used to watch it in secret. Remember the Romeo Cleaners from Austria and that man in Turkey who collected ladies hair clippings and he picked one out each year to come and stay with him 😂 not to mention German nudists.

Anyone remember Night Fever? It was on in the early days of channel 5 of a Saturday teatime, karaoke gameshow with 2 celeb teams and Suggs from Madness presented it. Was so bad it was good!
Ant and Dec Unzipped- before SMTV they had a teatime show as well around 1998, think it was only 1 series and had loads of innuendo in. It’s on Youtube but after rewatching it, it was absolutely dire!
Yes! Loved Night Fever!

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
The Royle Family. Loved it. I was always like Anthony when they used to always tell him to go make a brew cos I was the youngest. One of my sisters we said was like Denise a bit dippy 🤣

Fort boyard I loved
As a little kid
The snorks
The raccoons
PB and j otter
Oaky doke
Alphabet castle
Playdays
There was also one people dressed as cards and maths?
How2
Fun house
Wild house
Tracey Baker
Zzapp
Art attack
Little bear stories
William's wish Wellington

Channel 4/5 saturday morning shows
Harry and Kosh
The tribe
Charmed
T4 music

S club tv show
Cleopatra the groups tv show
All stars I think it was it had Darren from holly oaks in it

On sky when we first got it 95 I think?
Student bodies
Recess
Saved by the bell
Pepperann
Rugrats
Daria
Clarissa explains it all
Blossom
Cow and chicken
Dexter's laboratory
Johnny bravo
Spider!
Goosebumps
Grizzly tales for gruesome kids
Moana the vampire
Aarghh real monsters
Aww Daria omg I loved this. It used to be on channel 5 sometimes.
Clarissa, loved that.
Alphabet Castle gobbledy gook 🦃

Princesspinky

Omg I love this post.
I can't remember what half of the programs I watched are called . I'm an 85 baby .
There was a program I used to love when I was really small , it was some sort of dragon type thing that was friendly and it used to cook or make something in a tree , it would be a stone or something and it would open the door in this tree when it was ready . I think an owl was in the tree - I remember I used to be transfixed by it.
There was another one about a little creature that lived in sand , and it granted wishes .
Loads that people have already mentioned.
How amazing it was on school holidays to have programs on in the morning .
Don't forget your toothbrush anyone remember that.
Sweet valley high , blossom , my so called life (Jared Leto 🤤) Buffy and then angel . Live and kicking . Darling buds of may , goodnight sweet heart , soldier soldier, London's burning, highway to heaven . I remember pretending to fall asleep on the sofa when mum was watching band of gold ( I think that's what it was ) so I could sneakily watch it 😂🙈 . I think this was possibly late 90s early 00s but I absolutely loved a show called Young Americans (think Dawson's creek) it had a very young Ian somerhalder (Damon of the Vampire Diaries) in. Definitely early 00s but one tree hill .
Charmed
Grotbags used to terrify me , I used to hide behind the sofa 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart