Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

s2m2

Does anyone remember Ghostwatch? It was a one off with Sarah Greene about a house that was meant to be haunted by a poltergeist called ‘pipes’. Literally shart my pants watching that as a kid!
Yep terrified me to my very soul. I was 5. I still blame that for my fear of the dark. 😂

Reactions: 1

Lanie

VIP Member
i was an 87 baby with an older brother and sister by eight and fivr years? So i remember all of these programmes. I also have a neice and nephew that was born late 90s so i remember watching come outside with them. Its even more nostalgic now as my sons nursery put it on, on the mornings they are taking my son swimming.

Vidyagaymes

yess golden age! I liked the one series of Airline they did when it was Britannia Airways not Easyjet and that woman took a flight to Palma or somewhere and got stood up by a toyboy! Also who remembers The Real Holiday Show with Gaby Roslin when people would make a short film about their hol? There was also an early evening one on BBC2 about the Trafford Centre I loved and one called the Tourist Trap about an undercover study of how different nationalities behave on hol.
How can we forget Hotel Adelphi too- Just Cook Will Ya
I love the obscure ones! I have never seen the Trafford Centre one, so will hunt it out!

There was one about Blackpool Pleasure Beach too, which just makes the Pleasure Beach look really unappealing...

emm

VIP Member
OMG loved this! It was so dark ! It was on really late at night. Only 1 or 2 series i think?
yes! I was in love with one of the main male characters, josh I think? I reemember it was on in the day, but then had more "adult"late night eps some times?

OMG loved this! It was so dark ! It was on really late at night. Only 1 or 2 series i think?

I watched all of these :ROFLMAO: Remember The Villa with Mark little narrating?
omg it's on youtube!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=night+and+day+itv

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
very random but either ate 90s or early 2000s, faking it. it has been on london live during lockdown and I've been furloughed so re watching. anyone else? would love to see this re made!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yes! I love all those!! Does anyone remember a tv show (I'm not sure if it was 90's or earlier) where there was a child who went into a tiny door in the skirting board and came out into an animated life where animals talked and could drive cars etc? The one episode I remember vaguely is something to do with a glass bottle factory or something and there was an issue and all these soapy glass bottles were everywhere!! Sorry this is so vague but I cant remember much more and it's been driving me crazy for years trying to remember!! 🙏
It wasn’t Murun Buchstansangur? I remember watching that in the 90’s, like short cartoons. Murun was a little grey boy/man and lived under the sink. I remember the skirting board.

Web30

VIP Member
I loved Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High, too. It was from the 80s, but I watched reruns of it in the 90s. Made it more amusing viewing for me.
I found the newer Degrassis online years ago when i found out nina dobrev had been on the show

Stuckinthe90s

Anyone remember watching on itv a show about the band North and South? They had a song called I'm a man not a boy.

An other one I remember but not sure of the name and also on ITV during the day where the girl puts her two first fingers together to stop time or something like that? Might be called wish on a star.

I remember a programme on bbc1 called 3, 7, 11. Anyone else remember?
The one where the girl puts here fingers together for magic is out of this world, I don’t remember the other two though but I do remember the boy and and the sons didn’t know they were from a tv show!