90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. It was my favourite. I tried explaining it to my husband years ago who then asked if I was in drugs as he thought I was making it up ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Hardly anyone remembers it
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm going to show my 7 year old on the morning ! I must have only been 5 watching that I can't believe how I remembered it

Zzap
Bista
The Queens nose
The demon headmaster
aaa the sick or inset days off school watching the magic e and co on bbc2 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

used to love Good Night Sweetheart, Men behaving badly, keeping up appearances and this was me age 9-15 ish ha ha ha

Reactions: 7
Omg I love this post.
I can't remember what half of the programs I watched are called . I'm an 85 baby .
There was a program I used to love when I was really small , it was some sort of dragon type thing that was friendly and it used to cook or make something in a tree , it would be a stone or something and it would open the door in this tree when it was ready . I think an owl was in the tree - I remember I used to be transfixed by it.
There was another one about a little creature that lived in sand , and it granted wishes .
Loads that people have already mentioned.
How amazing it was on school holidays to have programs on in the morning .
Don't forget your toothbrush anyone remember that.
Sweet valley high , blossom , my so called life (Jared Leto ๐Ÿคค) Buffy and then angel . Live and kicking . Darling buds of may , goodnight sweet heart , soldier soldier, London's burning, highway to heaven . I remember pretending to fall asleep on the sofa when mum was watching band of gold ( I think that's what it was ) so I could sneakily watch it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ . I think this was possibly late 90s early 00s but I absolutely loved a show called Young Americans (think Dawson's creek) it had a very young Ian somerhalder (Damon of the Vampire Diaries) in. Definitely early 00s but one tree hill .
Charmed
Grotbags used to terrify me , I used to hide behind the sofa ๐Ÿ˜‚
Five children & it was the one with the sand creature โ€˜the psammeadโ€™

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Zzap
Bista
The Queens nose
The demon headmaster
aaa the sick or inset days off school watching the magic e and co on bbc2 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

used to love Good Night Sweetheart, Men behaving badly, keeping up appearances and this was me age 9-15 ish ha ha ha
I had completely forgotten Bitsa until I read it here! Knew the theme tune immediately! Thanks for the memory jog!

Reactions: 1
Frasier
Will and Grace
The X-files
Star Trek
Sabrina the teenage witch
The Nanny
Buffy ๐Ÿฅฐ

Dawson's creek
Party of 5
Felicity
Alias
My so called life
Er
Freinds
Fraser
Buffy
Cybil
Shortland street new Zealand
Supermarket sweep
Heartbreak high.

My sister used to live roswell.

Reactions: 2
Dawson's creek
Party of 5
Felicity
Alias
My so called life
Er
Freinds
Fraser
Buffy
Cybil
Supermarket sweep
Heartbreak high.

Forgot about Cybil! It was great!

Zzap
Bista
The Queens nose
The demon headmaster

OMG I loved The Queens nose.

• Heart
Anyone else remember Bitsa?
Bitsa this, Bitsa that .... put it all together, and what have you got ๐Ÿ™ˆ

THE NANNY!!!!!!
Oh how I loved that sitcom! Iโ€™m not a native speaker and really struggled to understand Fran ๐Ÿ˜…

Dawson's creek
Party of 5
Felicity
Alias
My so called life
Er
Freinds
Fraser
Buffy
Cybil
Supermarket sweep
Heartbreak high.

Heartbreak High!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’” When Nick died ๐Ÿ’” And Matt ๐Ÿ’” Oh but how I loved Drazic and Anita ๐Ÿ˜

Crapston Villas and Eurotrash ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
OMG Crapston Villas! Forgot all about that! Eurotrash was hysterical, used to watch it in secret. Remember the Romeo Cleaners from Austria and that man in Turkey who collected ladies hair clippings and he picked one out each year to come and stay with him ๐Ÿ˜‚ not to mention German nudists.

Anyone remember Night Fever? It was on in the early days of channel 5 of a Saturday teatime, karaoke gameshow with 2 celeb teams and Suggs from Madness presented it. Was so bad it was good!
Ant and Dec Unzipped- before SMTV they had a teatime show as well around 1998, think it was only 1 series and had loads of innuendo in. Itโ€™s on Youtube but after rewatching it, it was absolutely dire!

OMG Crapston Villas! Forgot all about that! Eurotrash was hysterical, used to watch it in secret. Remember the Romeo Cleaners from Austria and that man in Turkey who collected ladies hair clippings and he picked one out each year to come and stay with him ๐Ÿ˜‚ not to mention German nudists.

Anyone remember Night Fever? It was on in the early days of channel 5 of a Saturday teatime, karaoke gameshow with 2 celeb teams and Suggs from Madness presented it. Was so bad it was good!
Ant and Dec Unzipped- before SMTV they had a teatime show as well around 1998, think it was only 1 series and had loads of innuendo in. Itโ€™s on Youtube but after rewatching it, it was absolutely dire!
Yes! Loved Night Fever!

Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s been mentioned already but does anyone remember a show on CITV called T-bag? I think there were different series but the name of the one I always remember was called T-Bag and the Rings of Olympus. She had an accomplice called T-Shirt and there was always a girl character each series who tried to scupper their plans, and they each had rhyming names (think Polly, Dolly, Holly, Molly etc)

Now I think about it I donโ€™t really remember too much what the show was about but I remember watching it as a kid.

Nobody remembers this one but I once saw a programme on Channel 4 and it was like an old fashioned documentary for kids, sort of like โ€œthis is how xxx person livesโ€ and all I remember is there was a girl called Jesus and it showed her life. She may have lived in a country outside of the UK. I only saw it once, early in the morning. Could have been a dream for all I know ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loved Nickelodeon growing up, my favourites were: Sister, Sister, Sabrina, The Amanda Show (holds up surprisingly well ๐Ÿ˜‚), Are You Afraid Of the Dark.

Reactions: 3
Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s been mentioned already but does anyone remember a show on CITV called T-bag? I think there were different series but the name of the one I always remember was called T-Bag and the Rings of Olympus. She had an accomplice called T-Shirt and there was always a girl character each series who tried to scupper their plans, and they each had rhyming names (think Polly, Dolly, Holly, Molly etc)

Now I think about it I donโ€™t really remember too much what the show was about but I remember watching it as a kid.

Nobody remembers this one but I once saw a programme on Channel 4 and it was like an old fashioned documentary for kids, sort of like โ€œthis is how xxx person livesโ€ and all I remember is there was a girl called Jesus and it showed her life. She may have lived in a country outside of the UK. I only saw it once, early in the morning. Could have been a dream for all I know ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loved Nickelodeon growing up, my favourites were: Sister, Sister, Sabrina, The Amanda Show (holds up surprisingly well ๐Ÿ˜‚), Are You Afraid Of the Dark.
Loved sister sister and Sabrina.
What about Kenan and kel anyone

I loved
Crystal Maze
The Krypton Factor
Gladiators
The Queens Nose
Keenan & Kel
Fort Boyard
Art Attack
Power Rangers
Goosebumps

T-Bag was amazing!!!

Are you afraid of the dark was genuinely scary!

Reactions: 4